• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MILF Vivian Lai lives in $8 million house!!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
X1pBjdC.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/milf-vivian-lai-lives-in-8-million-house

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kind of woman, earning the majority of income and bought a house for the family to stay. I'll continue earning 2000 to pay for the aircon bill.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may sneer and laugh at the mediacorpse artistes, but the top earners seem to be doing very well financially. Wasn't there a recent story on elvin ng's new mutilimillion house?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
acting in mediacorpse can earn enough money to buy a $8M house? get real!

more likely the husband is rich.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
acting in mediacorpse can earn enough money to buy a $8M house? get real!

more likely the husband is rich.
commercial sponsorship can bring in dough too. schooling will be rich with multiyear contracts with so many clothing and sportswear companies offering hundreds of thousands per year.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have never heard of her. And since she lives in an $8m house, I assume the big names like Zoe Tay and Fan Wong ought to be living in palaces.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your husband is the CEO of a drinks company which pays u to endorse the drinks, it is not that difficult to earn alot of money.

Vivian Lai’s husband and kids made her care more about her health
The actress-host admits that she wasn’t particular about her wellbeing until she had her daughters
By Tammi Tan
Posted: 26 Oct 2016 08:58 Updated: 26 Oct 2016 10:31
Share this:
vivian.jpg

Vivian Lai’s husband and kids made her care more about her health
The actress-host admits that she wasn’t particular about her wellbeing until she had her daughters

Photos: Tammi Tan

With her energetic spunk and ageless looks (she turns 40 in December, by the way), you’d think Vivian Lai has been a health nut all her life. However, the vivacious actress-host admitted to us that she never really paid much attention to her wellbeing until she had daughters Vera and Ariel, who are in primary one and primary six respectively.

“When I was younger, I didn’t think so much about going for regular health checks, but that changed after I had my kids,” she said, implying that she wishes to remain as healthy as possible for their sake.

Toggle was speaking to the Star Awards 2015 All-Time Favourite Artiste recipient at Singapore Cancer Society’s (SCS) new rehabilitation centre, where a cheque for $60,803 was presented by Pokka, the beverage company that Vivian has endorsed for eight years.

The money was raised during a two-month drive, where Pokka pledged to donate $50,000 to SCS upon selling 5 million litres of their specially-packaged drinks. The additional $10,803 was garnered from the social media sharing of a Pokka campaign video starring singer Daphne Khoo and actor-host Paul Foster (who were also present at yesterday’s event), as well as from public cash donations and the sale of ribbon magnets hand-crocheted by SCS patients.

cheque.jpg

(Left to right) Pokka CEO Alain Ong, Denise Khoo, Vivian Lai, Daphne Khoo, Paul Foster and Albert Ching, CEO of Singapore Cancer Society

Fortunately, neither Vivian nor Pokka CEO Alain have personally experienced cancer, but they’ve witnessed loved ones battle against it. While Vivian has a good friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer, Alain revealed in a separate interview that his grandfather suffered “quite violently” for three months before succumbing to the disease, and his own mother had thyroid and ovarian cancer scares before going through successful operations.

His mum’s ordeals have pushed Alain to take measures to protect his two young daughters. “I spoke to an oncologist and he advised that prevention is the best, so we plan to get (my daughters) to go for cervical cancer vaccinations after they have their first menstrual cycle,” he said.

How Vivian "tricks" her daughters into eating their vegetables

Besides the birth of her children, Vivian also credited her husband for influencing her to be a bit more health conscious. “He takes a lot of supplements, such as vitamins, but I pay more attention to my food intake,” she said. “As for exercise, I go swimming once a week with the kids and skip rope.”

Her daughters, however, are not as easily moved to discipline when it comes to a balanced diet. “They don’t eat their vegetables, so I have to find creative ways to include it in their meals – for example, I mash up broccoli and put it in their porridge,” she said. This little hack works wonders and the girls love it, as it takes away the crunchy texture that they don’t like.

Thankfully, she doesn’t need to do anything to get them to be active, as they already love “moving around nonstop”. “It gives me a headache sometimes,” Vivian said with a chuckle.

stage.jpg

Vivian Lai and her co-host banter with Daphne Khoo, Paul Foster and Daphne's mother Denise (centre), a breast cancer survivor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer this queen anne era victorian mansion. only recently listed for us$7.8m, down from us$8.8m.

920x920.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i prefer this queen anne era victorian mansion. only recently listed for us$7.8m, down from us$8.8m.

920x920.jpg

But is it safe like Singapore? Nowhere else in the world can compare to my Singapore when it comes to keeping my family safe and sound. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But is it safe like Singapore? Nowhere else in the world can compare to my Singapore when it comes to keeping my family safe and sound. :smile:
seattle. can pay a visit to either bill gates or jeff bezos every morning. but the whole area is located at a very dangerous seismic zone, near the u.s.-canadian border where 2 tectonic plates do a 69 subduction rubba rubba - one on top and another below in reverse position.
Cascadia-Subduction-zone-map.jpg

Cascadia-Subduction-Zone.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
seattle. can pay a visit to either bill gates or jeff bezos every morning. but the whole area is located at a very dangerous seismic zone, near the u.s.-canadian border where 2 tectonic plates do a 69 subduction rubba rubba - one on top and another below in reverse position.

Yeah right, just pay a visit to Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos just because u are in the same city. Why don't u stay in Oxley Road then? Maybe can have supper with the Holy Father too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah right, just pay a visit to Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos just because u are in the same city. Why don't u stay in Oxley Road then? Maybe can have supper with the Holy Father too.
every time in sg have to visit pmo for sitrep and updates. actually bill gates is very approachable at the breakfast diner next to lake by his estate. he has time now as he's retired. no bodyguards needed. jeff bezos is more unapproachable as he seldom comes out to mix with neighbors as he's busy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
every time in sg have to visit pmo for sitrep and updates. actually bill gates is very approachable at the breakfast diner next to lake by his estate. he has time now as he's retired. no bodyguards needed. jeff bezos is more unapproachable as he seldom comes out to mix with neighbors as he's busy.

Yeah that day Mark Zuckerberg had to cancel brunch with me as he was preparing to testify at a Senate hearing too.