• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MILF Diana Ser works in Old Fart Homes, feeling Sexcited!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So many of them should've off-ed themselves way before they deteriorated to such a pitiful state. Now they're like fucking zombies.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1679206319271.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
After all the sucking and squeezing by James Lai over the years, they must be droopy and saggy by now.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many of them should've off-ed themselves way before they deteriorated to such a pitiful state. Now they're like fucking zombies.

perhaps you can offer a way to kill oneself ?

no assisted suicide here lah..............if have, they will go for it liao..................i would !

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why PAP is right to increase CPF withdrawal age and not give room to any pension system, because of these free loaders.

Pension system reserve for PAP MPs and minister who because of all evil deeds towards Singaporeans will not live long life

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After all the sucking and squeezing by James Lai over the years, they must be droopy and saggy by now.
Not to worry. With my hands-on experience, 林北 will restore those saggy neh-nehs back to their former glory. They will be firm and fruity once again !

Last edited: