• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Reis - bad daughter-in-law?

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.divaasia.com/article/3596

3596.jpg

Fri, May 15, 2009
Diva

Michelle Reis - bad daughter-in-law?

HONG KONG - Six months after marrying tycoon Julian Hui, Michelle Reis appears to have antagonised her mother-in-law with her refusal to have children, Hong Kong media reports.

Michelle Reis' resistance to having children was already a sore point with her in-laws who chided her for not fulfilling her wifely duties. Last month, Michelle Reis announced that she was looking for a surrogate mother to bear her children, further aggravating her mother-in-law.

On the eve of Mothers' day (May 9), the couple went back to the Hui family mansion at Deep Water Bay., Julian Hui reportedly wanted to use the Mother's day celebration as a pretext for Michelle to make reparations.

Unfortunately, the fiery Reis was not willing to back down. Photos from Hong Kong paparazzi captured the unhappy faces of mother and daughter-in-law, who remained sternly reserved throughout the dinner.

A reporter from One Weekly who observed the dinner from outside their house said that Michelle Reis and her mother-in-law both wore red but kept at arm's length throughout the dinner.

Michelle Reis was black-faced most of the time and avoided her mother-in-law despite her husband's attempts to mediate.

At 10pm, when the dinner ended, the normally intimate couple were visibly strained.

Practically every photograph of the couple so far showed their hands entwined, and media once dubbed them the "Siamese twins". But this time, they left the house, hands kept to themselves, and the normally professional Reis could not even muster a smile when she saw the reporters outside.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michelle Reis??

The Angmos I have seen have at least 2 kids...some even 3...

Different Kinds of Angmos?

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why marry when you don't want kids?

On the other hand she does have that "Money-grapping-and-I-care-even-if-you-know-it" look written all over her FACE!...

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong being a money grabber. In my case its worse as i have no money to grab so i had to bend down in desker road and geylang to make ends meet.

Now that's a profession u can be really be proud of.:wink: U are offering a real service in exchange for $$$ unlike the other professions (lawyers, doctors, accountants) that are rip-offs and just giving a lot of bullshits in return.:(

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that's a profession u can be really be proud of.:wink: U are offering a real service in exchange for $$$ unlike the other professions (lawyers, doctors, accountants) that are rip-offs and just giving a lot of bullshits in return.:(

Oh how about those that charge the client millions of dollars and screw up the job but when good things happen take credit for it? These type of ppl lagi worst so thick skin.