• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mendaki gave out record $43 million in tertiary tuition fee subsidies in 2019

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why all the more reasons to kick the mudslimes out of singkieland. Giving more n more problems as time goes by
We have a agreement. Citizenship for special privileges.
You cancel special privilege, you revoke your citizenship.
$43 million is chicken feed. Gahmen probably spends many times more giving scholarship to non citizens.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That was agreed and written in the constitution.citizenship for special privileges.otherwise all the non malays will have to leave.

Where is it written in the Singapore Constitution that non-malays have to leave if they revoke m&d special privileges?

According to the Singapore Constitution, it does not say that we need to give m&ds free money or free access to uni even if they are retards simply because they are m&ds. Only islamists intepret Article 152 to include reserving all key government positions for m&ds, free money and free education through uni for all m&ds.

Minorities and special position of Malays
152.—(1) It shall be the responsibility of the Government constantly to care for the interests of the racial and religious minorities in Singapore.
(2) The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/CONS1963?ProvIds=P1XIII-.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
$43 million is chicken feed. Gahmen probably spends many times more giving scholarship to non citizens.
m&ds are not natives. Have no say in a Chinese majority cuntry.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
After independence in 1965, LKY agreed to give free education to the Malays under the provisions of 152.

Then over the years he slowly removed them. And still expect Malays to respect the white maggots. No wonder Malay PAP MPs always kana insulted with derogatory terms for being complicit and traitorous to their own kind.

not sure Malay PAP MPs always kana insulted, as whatever the malay MP state the voter never go against, somehow they are more "closed" than the rest of the voter.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Faisal cant even defend against the sham...just a typical quiet part oppo. No talk no substance.

Sham, a trained lawyer n an Indian. He will corner u fm all direction leaving one speechless. I am just comparg Faisel with useless MIW Malay like Masogos. Never once i heard him speakg up for Malays. Whereas Faisel did speak up for Malays. I chk it out fm Utube.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sham, a trained lawyer n an Indian. He will corner u fm all direction leaving one speechless. I am just comparg Faisel with useless MIW Malay like Masogos. Never once i heard him speakg up for Malays. Whereas Faisel did speak up for Malays. I chk it out fm Utube.
Sham actually open himself to attack. But faisal failed. Bring up a question make comments n cannot defend. N bayi is a lawyer n also got trounced by sham.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro! Minister better be on PAP side or lose your income. Malays die their business.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro! Minister better be on PAP side or lose your income. Malays die their business.

But of course. Look at tat useless Masagos. Better be dumb and tiam tiam. Try to be too smart and said Malays trying to pressurize the garment by gathering list of petition on the HBB. Cheena (Lawrence wong) juga yang say garment will consider. Useless Masagos. HBB also applicable to all races. Not just the Malays.