• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Memorable Threads

jw5

Loyal
Not memorable forummers, past and present, but rather memorable threads or thread titles.
I don't have any particularly memorable threads in the past 10 years (including in delphi and here) but I would like to think that I had 2 memorable thread titles. At least memorable to me. :smile:

1. "Who gives your cock a rise?" - which got plenty of responses on which chiobu (or hunk as the case may be) turns you on in particular.

2. "Balls Draining Sex" - which got responses from people who wanted to recount the great experiences of having their balls drained from having supersex.

Btw, these 2 threads were started after the forum in delphi became "non-sexual" in nature, and I think they were soon removed by Sam or some moderator. But didn't stop me from being damn proud of them. :smile:

Any memorable threads or thread titles that you have posted or that you remember?
(Please don't post HC's picture or mention madmansg's rantings about NS killing SG or about leethasar going to eat laksa. Thanks.)

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police scandals by loaded88. He seemed to have disappeared. Anyone got the link. Sumiko affair revealed here as well.

jw5

Loyal
Re: most pervert things done?

this thread over at the other site is :cool:
Isn't this from the sex forum?
I mean those threads from sam's coffeeshop forums, either here or previously in delphi.

jw5

Loyal
Police scandals by loaded88. He seemed to have disappeared. Anyone got the link. Sumiko affair revealed here as well.
His disappearance may not be a good sign. Or he may be using a different nick and talking about other things these days.
Perhaps one day our dear columnist will reveal everything about her life in one of her weekend columns, she seems to be getting very "philosophical" these days, a little bit like someone else that we know. I don't read her articles these days, but I do a quick scan to make sure that she doesn't reveal anything interesting.