• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MEMOIRS OF A SINGAPORE AUNTIE 新阿姨传记

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

MEMOIRS OF A SINGAPORE AUNTIE 新阿姨传记

https://singaporeauntie.com/category/health/massage/

Triggered

The husband and I decided to drive in to Johor a day after our our holiday since we were both clearing our leave days and the kid is in school.

Our bodies were sore from four plane rides from the holiday and we decided to go for a full body massage.

Yes, massage. Very sensitive activity.

I allowed him to go for massages with me. A friend told me limit it to only male masseuse for him but I did not go to such extent. I am sure he knows boundaries by now.

After all, what could go wrong when he is with me right?
While I was footing the bill, his masseuse asked for his contact. WeChat or WhatsApp, she asked. He exchanged WhatsApp with her in front of me.

I glared at him and asked him what the fuck was he doing.

He said she is good. Exchanged contact so I can ask for her and massage for me next time.

NO THANK YOU.

First, there is no need to because they all have serial number. Just quote their number and the counter will arrange. I have always booked appointments this way with the outlet.

Second, he could tell her to exchange with his wife. Stupid piece of shit.

Third, he should know in no circumstances he can exchange contact with another female because he is an offender and he has not been forgiven.

My growling belly was full from anger.

My fist did not feel any pain when I hit it against the window several times.

I screamed at him.

After we reached home, I tried throwing him out again. I threw all his clothes down the rubbish chute in an attempt to make him leave.

He kneeled and begged and even said he will jump to prove his innocence. I told him if jumping solves the issue he should but please don’t affect the real estate price by dying here.

I kneeled and begged him back to leave me.

I even took a knife and threatened to slash him. Then I told him I’ll kill the kid if he doesn’t leave.

I told him I was well until he made me a mad woman. I was well aware of my mental state but I didn’t want to check myself into the mental hospital because I should not be only one feeling miserable and paying for his actions.

I called and managed to talk to a friend and I ended up bursting into tears.

Nearly two years after finding out about his infidelity and after a nice long holiday, I thought it is time for me to put it behind me.

His actions shows he is still a piece of shit and will remain one. I cannot live the next 30 years of my life in shit.

This is me. Triggered.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband also a real fucker la. Exchange contacts with a masseur in front of his wife. Knn…might as well smear shit on his wife’s face more direct la.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the masseuse was male and they exchanged numbers? Will she think that the husband has turned gay?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ideally if men and women just fuck and don’t procreate or get married, that’s the best case scenario. Let mankind die out. It’s a shitty group of people anyway.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage between a male & a female is a sacred institution. It is such that ensures the continuity of our Human race, the building blocks of Civilization...

NO one promised that life would be a bed of roses everyday. Thus each must communicate well with each other, to be open, to discuss any subject, & then find solutions to resolve issues. At times it may be hard to forgive & forget, but should one not do so, then what will the consequences be? Are there no marriage counselors, family, relatives & friends to seek for help?

Had the love, the good & bad times shared over decades meant nothing to each other.....

Love is a powerful emotion. It has the power to uplift one to the greatest of heights, or it can burn one to cinders, if not properly managed....

As sacred as marriage is, should it come to knives & suicidal attempts, then it is better to make peace with each other, on amicable terms, to live life again......