• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Megan Fox ignores sex tape offer

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_408634.html?vgnmr=1

Fox ignores sex tape offer

ln-life-fox.jpg

During the Q&A to promote her new supernatural western Jonah Hex, Megan Fox was hit with an unusual request from a fan who offered to make a 'celebrity sex tape' with her. -- PHOTO: AP

SAN DIEGO - ACTRESS Megan Fox was left speechless after a fan offered to make a 'celebrity sex tape' with her at the annual Comic-Con International convention, said media reports on Monday.

During the Q&A to promote her new supernatural western Jonah Hex, Fox was hit with an unusual request.

"My question is for Megan," the man said. "I have a Sony HVR (video camera). It's not a true HD, but it gives a pretty good image.

'Anyway, my question is: I just graduated film school and I'm trying to help my career. I was wondering if you'd be interested in some kind of, like, celebrity sex tape?"

Not giving Fox a chance to answer, a couple of security guards grabbed the man and took him to an undisclosed location.

"Dude, I can't wait to see what you look like in 30 minutes," Fox's co-star, Josh Brolin, quipped as the man was dragged away.