• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meet Ramya R, IIM student hired for record-breaking package by Singapore company, her salary is...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
www.dnaindia.com

Meet Ramya R, IIM student hired for record-breaking package by Singapore company, her salary is...

Reported By: DNA Web Team | Edited By: DNA Web Team |Source: DNA webdesk

|Updated: May 07, 2023, 11:03 AM IST

Ramya R, IIM student hired for record-breaking package by Singapore company

According to reports, Ramya R has bagged the highest international package in her batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur.​

Reported By:| Edited By: DNA Web Team |Source: DNA webdesk |Updated: May 07, 2023, 11:03 AM IST
Ramya R, daughter of a famer from Tamil Nadu, has created history by bagging a big job with a Singapore-based firm. Ramya has been hired for record-breaking package in the placement season of IIM Sambalpur by a Singapore-based firm called Tolaram Group. Ramya has been offered a Rs 64.15 lakh package by Tolaram Group and she will work in Nigeria.
Ramya R hails from Salem in Tamil Nadu. She cracked the 5-6 rounds of interviews to land the job at Tolaram Group. Ramya R was hired for record-breaking package due to her superb management and analytical skills.
Powered By
“Women from my village do not usually go out for their studies but that has been changing and I hope more women like me come forward to pursue their higher education,” 22-year-old Ramya said in an interview.
According to reports, Ramya R has bagged the highest international package in her batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sambalpur. Ramya is scheduled to leave for Nigeria in May to start her job.
Before joining IIM, Ramya studied literature in Namakkal in Tamil Nadu. Interestingly, Ramya R is first graduate from her family.
Talking about her journey at IIM Sambalpur, Ramya R, said, “I am really thankful to IIM Sambalpur and the faculties who trained me throughout this rigorous journey. I would like to credit my success to my parents. My parents being farmers have always inspired me to do hard work and bring excellence in whatever I do.”

https://www.dnaindia.com/business/r...laram-company-her-annual-salary-is-3040796Are

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her employer :

https://www.tolaram.com/

Tolaram Group​

Article Talk

Tolaram Group is a holding company headquartered in Singapore with diversified business interests in consumer goods, fintech, infrastructure and industrials.[1] It has a presence across Asia, Africa, Europe and South America.[2] Tolaram Group successfully creates new product categories independently or in partnership with other multinational companies and quickly becomes the market leader in the emerging markets where it operates.[3]
Tolaram Group
Tolaram Group logo.png
Industry
Founded1948; 75 years ago
HeadquartersSingapore
WebsiteOfficial website

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about her journey at IIM Sambalpur, Ramya R, said, “I am really thankful to IIM Sambalpur and the faculties who trained me throughout this rigorous journey. I would like to credit my success to my parents. My parents being farmers have always inspired me to do hard work and bring excellence in whatever I do.”
Sounds like she can talk cock quite well. Imagine if her parents were CEOs, what will she say?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She needs to go have a nice meal at Komala Vilas, pay tribute to the famous restaurant where it all began:

CUgTdN9UYAECUP7.jpg:orig

The_Prime_Minister%2C_Shri_Narendra_Modi_and_the_Prime_Minister_of_Singapore%2C_Mr._Lee_Hsien_Loong%2C_at_Komala_Vilas_Restaurant%2C_Little_India%2C_Singapore_on_November_23%2C_2015_%282%29.jpg