• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medishield is a SCAM!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Surgery: Why insist on cash deposit when there's MediShield?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY SPINAL operation at National University Hospital (NUH) is estimated to cost $10,000. The estimated Medisave claimable amount is $4,000, and I have to pay the balance of $6,000 in cash as a deposit to the hospital on admission.
If I am unable to pay the deposit, I could seek help from a medical social worker. I think that is if I want to apply for Medifund.
I have MediShield insurance, which I understand pays up to 80 per cent of the bill and the balance of 20 per cent is claimable from Medisave.
I am puzzled why NUH insists on a cash deposit. Why can it not liaise with the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board on MediShield insurance? Can the CPF Board give a letter of guarantee to NUH?
I do not like to apply for Medifund as I know my MediShield and Medisave are sufficient to cover the total cost of the hospital bill.
If I cannot find the money to pay the cash deposit, I may have to postpone or cancel the operation altogether. Daniel Ng

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they manage to collect cash from you...... then Medishield / Medisave wun have to pay so much to cover your hospital bill since there is a co-pay component involved which to their interpretation is that they will only cover the unpaid portion of the bill..... PEASANTS KENNA ANOTHER CON JOB !!!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
basically, in this island, there's a legal method for them to extort the ppl's $, and not return to them. 20% monthly is what u must pay to the organization, and u can forget about taking any of it back. the organization is called "con ppl's finances"

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Surgery: Why insist on cash deposit when there's MediShield?
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MY SPINAL operation at National University Hospital (NUH) is estimated to cost $10,000. The estimated Medisave claimable amount is $4,000, and I have to pay the balance of $6,000 in cash as a deposit to the hospital on admission.
If I am unable to pay the deposit, I could seek help from a medical social worker. I think that is if I want to apply for Medifund.
I have MediShield insurance, which I understand pays up to 80 per cent of the bill and the balance of 20 per cent is claimable from Medisave.
I am puzzled why NUH insists on a cash deposit. Why can it not liaise with the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board on MediShield insurance? Can the CPF Board give a letter of guarantee to NUH?
I do not like to apply for Medifund as I know my MediShield and Medisave are sufficient to cover the total cost of the hospital bill.
If I cannot find the money to pay the cash deposit, I may have to postpone or cancel the operation altogether. Daniel Ng

Bloody hospital always wants an easy way out ! period1! lazy dump fools at work!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Did that fellow say what Medishield plan he is covered under? The basic plan I presume? Also, did he say what ward did he chose? Class A ward?

Chee Bei, pay for basic medishield and expected to be covered under 80% of A ward?

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
All their shield and scheme is just plain SCAM...

All con job from stinking bastard LKY

HDB 5 room flat cost stinking bastard LKY 50++ K and he then sold you at 'subsidized' price of 400-600++k

You buy a new car here, and you got to give LKY 4 new cars.

How else you think chowcheebye LKY got 400-500++ billions of your money into Temasick and GIC?

He screwed that from you all

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they manage to collect cash from you...... then Medishield / Medisave wun have to pay so much to cover your hospital bill since there is a co-pay component involved which to their interpretation is that they will only cover the unpaid portion of the bill..... PEASANTS KENNA ANOTHER CON JOB !!!

HDB 5 room flat cost stinking bastard LKY 50++ K and he then sold you at 'subsidized' price of 400-600++k

You buy a new car here, and you got to give LKY 4 new cars.

How else you think chowcheebye LKY got 400-500++ billions of your money into Temasick and GIC?

He screwed that from you all

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him