• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorp doing great jobs for its Govt !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
At fund raising events, at certain parties with PAP ministers, etc, you see Mediacorp artistes around to boost up the atmosphere.

Channel 8 is the most obvious, Michelle hosts the show" new foreigner in town" is a big hit. The show goes all out to tell the world singapore loves FTs and at the last part of the show, someone would end up saying these FTs are brothers or sisters , and Michelle and partner go delirious.

Channel 8 also has artistes lead tour to other countries and those uncles and aunties would compare singapore to slums they visit and infront of the camera telling you singapore is the best city. They are good at comparing apple to orange. Well done !

Some artistes do also talk about one nation, one people.

I think mediacorp, overall, is doing a fantastic job for the PAP govt.

I hope mediacorp artistes could name themselves as "Mediacorp grassroots people" These artistes deserve high respect doing manifold duties beside acting.

Singaporeans are so lucky to have mediacorp around, you pay your TV license for such quality shows and pure entertainment.

Well done Mediacorp !!!!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiu-leh-see-fart... ho seh bo? so will i be expecting tiulehloumoh here soon? :biggrin:

sure!! the f88king stated owned controlled mediacork is nothing bud a boring station. like the LEE regime... dey broadcast onli wad the gahmen thinks we shud watch.. luckily we hav SCV coz MIO TV sucks as well :rolleyes:

to ppl who like 2 watch mediacork... hold ur balls n ask urself dis... how can i watch an ad-infested tv channel with 90% local produced shows?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
sure!! the f88king stated owned controlled mediacork is nothing bud a boring station. like the LEE regime... dey broadcast onli wad the gahmen thinks we shud watch.. luckily we hav SCV coz MIO TV sucks as well

SCV is also part of the game especially the discovery channel.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
numerous lackeys swarming the media to sell snake oil that the regime love peasants and peasants must love FTs who depress wages!

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait till they take over your job... then u know how it feel...like brother or sister,my job is being takeover by FT,,,,so do i call them brother or mother fucker