• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacock's Jiuhu MILF Apple Hong finally became a Sinkie

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bitch made a big hooha years back about moving to HK or China to advance her acting career and then suddenly 冇声冇气.....

Last edited:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
apple_hong_singapore_citizen.jpg

GPGT...美拍gaogao...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is a hardcore Christian, I'm sure she will enjoy it very much here will all those megachurches available to tickle her fancy. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a hardcore Christian, I'm sure she will enjoy it very much here will all those megachurches available to tickle her fancy. :biggrin:

I will never believe a person is a Christian until he or she is able to prove that he or she has FAITH; and the litmus test for FAITH is dictated by Christ Himself:

Screenshot_1.jpg

However, I'm not unreasonable. If you are able to move just a table, I will believe that you are a Christian with Faith, all be it smaller than a mustard seed. :rolleyes:

For Konghi and the Bayi, they are leaders, so I expect them to be able to at least move Mt. Faber from Telok Blangah to Tanjong Pagar.:thumbsup:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid bitch...donch she know that being a PR has a better deal than being a citizen ?