• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCock DJ Dennis Chew: I met a ghost!!!

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter

<cite class="auth">Channel NewsAsia - Thursday, November 13

</cite>MediaCorp Radio YES933 FM's DJ Dennis Chew is lately referred to as the "Duke Zhou". But this is not the usual "Duke of Zhou" whom we also commonly refer to as the "God of Dreams" but one who speaks of ghosts, gets your hair standing and gives you nightmares. And if you are ready, Dennis he is about to share a true ghost story with us.
<script language="javascript">if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object(); window.yzq_d['MCvxb3xsfLY-']='&U=13fhonj84%2fN%3dMCvxb3xsfLY-%2fC%3d629078.12732857.13035082.3272417%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d5378559%2fV%3d1'; </script><noscript>
b
</noscript>
"I'm not a superstitious person but I would rather believe in it (ghosts)," he says. Dennis has not only heard "them" speaking but has also seen them with his own naked eye. He was filming a music video in an old dilapidated hut which used to be a French embassy when something out of the world happened. A "third party" appeared and stood listening to Dennis and the director's discussion. "He (an old man) has grey skin and was wearing a colored security guard's uniform," he describes. Dennis tried to signal the "third party's" existence but the director did not seem to get it. Dennis went numbed on seeing the "uninvited grey-skinned guest" but in order not to frighten the rest of crew, he chose to keep mum, bit his teeth and got over with the filming. He was trickling cold sweat when the director shot him close the door. "At that moment, it was in front of me and behind the door. When I close the door, he suddenly appeared beside me! How is that possible within such a short period of time?" he exclaims. The last scene was at the top floor of the hut. Dennis was absolutely unwilling, Nonetheless obliged. "Director is this shot confirmed the last?" he asked. They proceed after getting a positive reply. Just when the director was about to give instructions, they heard heavy footsteps. The director was still oblivious to what was happening until the moment when they were taking the last shot, the director started coughing badly. Then they heard footsteps again coming from the next room and it was even louder than the previous. The director pretended to be indifferent then he suddenly shouted "Wrap!" for the crew to pack up and leave. The cameraman was just glad to knock off.

Dennis and the director then left in the same vehicle but none of them spoke, except to make an appointment for a meeting at night. When Dennis was home, he went straight to bath and was devastated the moment he took off his clothes. His entire body was full of scratch marks. Though it does not hurt, he was so afraid he just cried. When he met the director that night, they began discussing about the strange encounters earlier on. Though the director did not see the "third party" but he did sense it. And it happened that the director's abrupt cough earlier on was because "someone" was strangling him. Dennis was not the only victim; the director also has bruises all over his body. When the cameraman finally met up with them, he said, "I was napping in the car when I had a nightmare. I dreamt of a security guard strangling me!" Dennis and the director stared at each other, speechless. "Perhaps it was because the group of us was noisy and not respecting them; they didn't like it, so" Dennis says. Postscript "Actually they (ghosts) are everywhere; morning and night." This interview was done in broad daylight but the above sentence turned the entire atmosphere cold. Dennis usually narrates ghost stories on weekend nights over the radio waves; the lack of facial expressions and actions seem to have downplayed the scare factor. The entire interview session face-to-face made hairs stand, but was hilarious too. "We suspect that the cameraman is a virgin, pure and innocent; that's why he was undisturbed," Dennis laughs. It is Dennis's distinctive flavor to inject humor into ghost stories and lighten the cold atmosphere with laughter. He has also recently released a collection of ghost stories on compact discs.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker tried so hard to sell his own personal CDs on his fucked up ghost stories, business doing very badly, plus recession & financial crisis around, he surely met a ghost in reality that is truth. He is going broke.

He is cooking his craps trying harder to sell his fucking CDs 周公讲鬼。Trying to fabricate false news for publicity of his failing product. KNN!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker tried so hard to sell his own personal CDs on his fucked up ghost stories, business doing very badly, plus recession & financial crisis around, he surely met a ghost in reality that is truth. He is going broke.

He is cooking his craps trying harder to sell his fucking CDs 周公讲鬼。Trying to fabricate false news for publicity of his failing product. KNN!
Must have some hype so that CD can sell well !