• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDeeA: Easy $, So OK to Any How Spend Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>TV licence fee, public programmes and MDA's accountability
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->THE question of TV licence fees has been raised frequently and the authorities have always claimed that the fee is necessary to produce public programmes.
Now, the Auditor-General's Office has rapped the Media Development Authority for its failure to monitor the quality of the programmes they paid millions of dollars for. Where is the accountability over the management of the TV licence fees collected?
When one is late in paying the licence fee, a penalty is levied by MDA. It also seems ridiculous that the licence fee for my TV set is almost double the property tax that I pay for my four-room flat.
Toh Kai Hua

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>TV licence fee, public programmes and MDA's accountability
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->THE question of TV licence fees has been raised frequently and the authorities have always claimed that the fee is necessary to produce public programmes.
Now, the Auditor-General's Office has rapped the Media Development Authority for its failure to monitor the quality of the programmes they paid millions of dollars for. Where is the accountability over the management of the TV licence fees collected?
When one is late in paying the licence fee, a penalty is levied by MDA. It also seems ridiculous that the licence fee for my TV set is almost double the property tax that I pay for my four-room flat.
Toh Kai Hua

Same with our CPF money...and every thing else....you can get arrested if you do not go to court for not paying your TV licence, you are a self employed, and you did not PAY YOURSELF medisave...

:mad:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Directors and ex-Directors must now cough out the bonus they took and "subsidise" our TV license for the next 10 years. Otherwise I expect my most corrupt free gahmen to help us file a class action suit against these bunch of bastards styling themself as top CEO and paying themself the kind of pay.

Thank you PM Lee. I look forward to your pro people action.