• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonalds S'pore has limited edition fries & burger pocket pouches from Aug. 15 -

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
McDonalds S'pore has limited edition fries & burger pocket pouches from Aug. 15 -

Copy-of-Untitled-Design-28-1.png
McDonald's Singapore is offering new limited edition French fries and burger pocket pouches from Aug. 15, 11am.
The pouches will be sold islandwide, with selected meal purchases.
The McDonald’s Pocket Pouch is available for purchase with any order of an Extra Value Meal, Upsized Value Meal, Special, 2x Value Meal and Family Meal.
Each customer is entitled to purchase a maximum of two pouches per eligible meal.

Members get exclusive first dibs on the French Fries pouch, which is available for early redemption:
macs
Photo from McDonald's.
To receive the pouch, members will have to redeem 1,400 MyM rewards points on the McDonald's app from Aug. 13, 2024, 2pm.
Only the first 500 redemptions will be eligible.
To collect the pouch, members will then have to head down to McDonald's Singapore office located at Aperia Tower 2, 10 Kallang Ave #04-10/18.
They then have to present the promo code they received under ‘Redemption History’ in the McDonald’s app to the receptionist on duty for verification.
The collection period is from Aug. 14 to Aug. 26, weekdays only between 10am and 4pm.
More information can be found here.
Top photo from McDonald's.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't even want to be seen wearing such low SES coolie genes stuff in public. Really sia suay and uncool.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks kind of cute, but you’re absolutely right—fast food isn't the best choice for maintaining good health. While it can be tempting for its convenience, it's important to prioritize nutritious options for overall well-being. Thankfully, with the help of https://stateofwriting.com/uk/marketing-writing-service, I’ve been able to manage my workload more effectively and free up some valuable time. This extra time has allowed me to focus on preparing healthy and tasty meals at home

Last edited: