• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonald big mac recipe

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
BIG MAC™ Special Sauce
Ingredients:
1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff)
1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish
2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon dried, minced onion
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon ketchup
1/8 teaspoon salt
Mix everything very well in a small container. There better be no streaks! Microwave 25 seconds, and stir
well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of
the flavors to "meld". ) Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macs™.
Cooking your BIG MAC™
INGREDIENTS:
(this is a per sandwich recipe)
1 -regular sized sesame seed bun
1 -regular sized plain bun
2 -previously frozen regular beef patties
2 -tablespoons Big Mac sauce
2 -teaspoons reconstituted onions
1 -slice real American cheese
2 -hamburger pickle slices
1/4 Cup -shredded iceberg lettuce
COOKING:
Discard the crown half of the regular bun, retaining the heel. The cooking method for the Big Mac™ is
basically the same as the regular burgers, only the bun toasting method is slightly
different. In the Big Mac's case you toast the bottom (heel) first. Do this along with the extra
heel. (this will be your middle bun.)
Cook the two-all-beef-patties just like the regular burgers. After the bun parts are toasted, put 1
tablespoon of "Mac sauce" on each of the heels.(toasted side.) Then add 1/8 cup
shredded lettuce to each.On the true bottom bun, place one thin slice of American cheese on top of the
lettuce. On the extra "heel", the middle bun, place two pickle slices on top of the
lettuce. Toast the "crown" (top) of the bun also. When the meat patties are done, place them one at a time
on both prepared buns. Stack the middle bun on top of the bottom bun, and put
the crown on top.
For proper "aging", or "Q-ing", ...wrap the finished Big Mac® in a 12"x18" sheet of waxed
paper as follows:
1...Center the burger, right side up, on the waxed paper. Fold the "long" ends of the paper up over the
top. (It will resemble a tube with the burger in the center.)

2...Fold the two remaining ends underneath. Wrap snug, but don't squish it like the
regular burgers.
3...Let sit 5-8 minutes, allowing the flavors to "meld".
4...Microwave, still wrapped, 15 seconds on high.
....Enjoy an AWESOME Big Mac® Sandwich!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chicken Cutlet Burger the Auntie at my reservist camp whips up is way better then the Big Mac

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chicken Cutlet Burger the Auntie at my reservist camp whips up is way better then the Big Mac

McChicken® Ingredients
SPECIAL TOOLS: Deep fryer; meat mallet
INGREDIENTS:
vegetable oil (in fryer)
1 egg
1 cup water
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup tempura mix
(or 1/3 cup flour for a total of 1 cup if tempura mix is unavailable)
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Accent®
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
4 chicken breast filets
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
McChicken® sauce:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/16 teaspoon onion powder
Stir together well, refrigerate until needed.
Preparing your McChicken® Sandwich
1. Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir.
2. Combine the flour, salt, pepper, Accent®, onion powder and garlic powder in a one
gallon size zip lock bag.
3. Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast
filet until it is round.
4. Coat each filet with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag.
5. Remove and dredge each filet in the egg mixture, coating well. Then return each filet to the
flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat. Put filets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an
hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture.
6. After freezing, repeat the "coating" process.
7. Deep fry the chicken filets at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until light brown and crispy.
8. As the chicken is frying, toast the buns using the standard method described in cooking
regular hamburgers.
9. On the crown side of the bun, apply 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture, followed by 1/4 cup chopped
iceberg lettuce. Then top with the cooked chicken patty, and the heel of the
bun.

10. Wrap tightly in a 12x16 piece of waxed paper, and let stand 6-8 minutes.
11. Microwave on high, individually, for 15 seconds and serve.
Personal suggestion: CHEESE IT! With real American cheese, one slice, between the
patty and the heel.

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know
2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
If say fast enough can get freebies somemore when got promo

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to make a kickass Chicken Cutlet Burger, SAF canteen style

1 piece chicken thigh
2 egg
1 sesame seed hamburger buns
1 packet Tempura mix
Mayonnaise

Deep Chicken thigh into 1 egg and then cover with Tempura mix
Deep fry the thing
Fry 1 egg in one of those round egg frying mold, make sure the egg yolk is not cook
Spread a bit of mayo onto bun
Combine everything into the most kickass Chicken burger ever, best eaten when U just came back from outfield

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao boh? Prepare so much stuff and so many steps to make a burger? Just pay and get it over with!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
don't think anyone bother about how to make a Big mac.

I wouldn't mind. But the problem is access to fresh beef. Cold storage is way too expensive. Frozen beef from NTUC, Shop n Save or Muslim store, but, it looks like it had been frozen for years. :(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people don't realise that the most expensive component of a Mac's burger is the meat. To save cost, it is cheap with a mixture of offals and the like - all beef of course.

Like all creative advertising, they like to say 100% pure beef patties as thought the rest of world uses horse, dog, cat, monkey etc to add to the beef.

They smother the whole thing with a variation of their thousand island dressing. You are actually tasting the dressing then the meat.

Just pick up any recipe book and make your own beef patties even using frozen meat and you will know what flavour is. Don't forget the fried onions and toast the buns with a lean spread of butter.

I wouldn't mind. But the problem is access to fresh beef. Cold storage is way too expensive. Frozen beef from NTUC, Shop n Save or Muslim store, but, it looks like it had been frozen for years. :(

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Thanks Bro. I think I'll try to substitute it with pork patties, not really comfortable with frozen beef.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you. Now my mouth is watering. Everytime I check into a hotel, I will always ask for a burger at least for one dinner - room service. Some hotels make first class burgers.

Thanks Bro. I think I'll try to substitute it with pork patties, not really comfortable with frozen beef.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls!!!! macdonald burgers taste like shit!!! breakfast too!!! if i have to eat breakfast at mac, i only order hotcakes. their sausage taste like shit too. i don't why still got people so obssess about macdonald. :oIo: