• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McCrispy

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
1_LT-100223-crem.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
McDonald's says it will remove 'tasteless' sign opposite crematorium
www.dailypost.co.uk

By
Lee Trewhela
Matthew Evans
SEO writer
  • 14:23, 10 FEB 2023

The 'tasteless' McCrispy sign next to Penmount Crematorium

Fast food chain McDonald's has found itself in hot water after displaying a "tasteless" sign opposite a crematorium - although a lot of people found it funny.

The advertising board caused hilarity among many drivers passing by on the busy A39, but others are concerned it could upset grieving families.

The sign, advertising the fast food chain's McCrispy burger, is right next to a crematorium sign and has been placed on a bus stop directly opposite Penmount Crematorium in Cornwall. One woman, whose mother-in-law was cremated at the establishment last year, said: "Although I can see the funny side, it is tasteless and I'm sure some grieving family members won't like to see it when visiting Penmount for the funeral and cremation of a loved one."

When a CornwallLive reporter asked people what they thought of the sign, someone replied: "I think how funny it is will probably depend on how long ago you followed the crematorium sign wearing a black tie." When they shared an image of the sign, it was largely greeted with hilarity.
'
Among the comments were: "Anyone who doesn't find this funny are the same people that were taken into consideration when the Penmount Hotel in Newquay became Penberthy Care Home. It was thought some wouldn't see the funny side of a building full of older folk sharing the same name as the corporation body furnace.

poster.jpg

The McCrispy poster right next to the crematorium entrance

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/mcdonalds-says-remove-tasteless-sign-26208595

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mccrappy is shit, dunno why so many ppl still having that junk day in day out

I think McDonalds is selling fried chicken recently, I saw many daft Sinkies munching on them as I walked past the McDonalds restaurants.

It must be feeling the heat from Jollibee's competition.

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think McDonalds is selling fried chicken recently, I saw many daft Sinkies munching on them as I walked past the McDonalds restaurants.

It must be feeling the heat from Jollibee's competition.
i am not pinoy fan but seriously, the fried chicken from jollibee is really good..... lol

mccrappy had been going downhill ever since the new owner took over