• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

May gwok ren travels in china

adaliedn

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like videos like this. The most interesting thing for me is to watch China and India. I recently had to fly with friends to China to see both the expensive part and the poor areas. Unfortunately, I cut my hand and decided not to fly and found asap tickets refund. It helped me a lot and I hope that next time I will definitely fly

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ironic that commie “youth” league is a bunch of old aunties wearing red neck scarfs. must be remnants from the cultural revolution 69 years ago. ccp version of “rednecks”.