• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat May can get $100 cdc voucher

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - More support is on the way for households given the economic impact of the conflict in Ukraine, and some Budget measures will be rolled out earlier, Finance Minister Lawrence Wong told Parliament on Monday (April 4).

He noted that the war has contributed to a further spike in inflation around the world and other factors, such as supply chain issues, have contributed to rising prices.

As such, the $100 worth of Community Development Council (CDC) vouchers for 2022, which was announced in this year's Budget, will be given out to every Singaporean household by the middle of May, said Mr Wong.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220502_115751.jpg

Apr don't need pay electricity.
May get voucher
Jul don't need pay electricity again
Aug get cash

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jun my uncle will get tpk bonus too. Means from apr to aug my uncle get money without having to work :biggrin: KNN go where to find such deal KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can claim now :biggrin:
KNN here collect there collect leelee song song kaw joo long KNN
My uncle has a sg pool account that was not linked to bank last time becas withdrawal need to wait for 3 working days. Now my uncle discovered is become like paynow but each transaction of in and out is 10cents. Hence now my uncle no longer need to queue up with ter nao sinkies in sg pool :thumbsup:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
SINGAPORE - More support is on the way for households given the economic impact of the conflict in Ukraine, and some Budget measures will be rolled out earlier, Finance Minister Lawrence Wong told Parliament on Monday (April 4).

He noted that the war has contributed to a further spike in inflation around the world and other factors, such as supply chain issues, have contributed to rising prices.

As such, the $100 worth of Community Development Council (CDC) vouchers for 2022, which was announced in this year's Budget, will be given out to every Singaporean household by the middle of May, said Mr Wong.
Shiok , free money is bestest lah. :biggrin: PAP is the best!:thumbsup:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must re-register for the 2nd CDC voucher ?