• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAXIMUM MAGA VIDEO ANTI-DOARD vs DOTARD-lover! HoHoHo! HoHoHo! HoHoHo! HoHoHo!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.rt.com/usa/447805-anti-trump-vape-employee-meltdown/

Vape shop employee fired after INSANE anti-Trump tantrum (VIDEO)
Published time: 31 Dec, 2018 03:54
Get short URL
5c299158fc7e93f17c8b4619.png

© YouTube / Cilantro

After a video of his unhinged verbal and physical attack on a customer wearing a Trump t-shirt went viral, a clerk at an Atlanta vape store has reportedly been fired. Score one for Twitter vigilante justice?
Seemingly triggered by Ian Furgeson’s pro-Donald Trump t-shirt (though we don’t know what happened before he started recording), a clerk at Xhale City Vape escalates from threatening to call the cops to screaming and hitting Furgeson in the space of a minute. Furgeson keeps his cool, while a second customer looks on in disbelief, probably wishing he had walked into any other vape store in the city.
WARNING: EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

The clerk and Furgeson trade threats – “Let me call my boss” vs. “I’m calling corporate” – and the clerk begins screaming profanities, accusing Furgeson of being “racist” while using a racial slur himself and reporting the offending t-shirt to his boss (“I’m not serving anyone that has to do with…that f**ker!”). His screams gradually rise to high-pitched shrieks as he experiences a total meltdown.
Also on rt.com Transgender woman challenges store assistant to fight after being called ‘sir’ (VIDEO)
Furgeson doesn’t exactly try to defuse the situation, needling the employee by demanding “Do my bidding!” just when it appears the employee might be willing to let him buy the vape cartridge he wants in exchange for his keeping silent about the altercation, but watching the employee screech himself hoarse is truly surreal. What happened to "the customer is always right?"

Xhale City’s Yelp page was soon deluged with negative reviews calling for the hot-tempered employee to be fired, and the company reacted swiftly. According to a Facebook post, they fired him “immediately” and apologized to Furgeson. The company's Facebook pages have since gone dark, and only a few suspicious parody accounts remain, but Furgeson has made his peace with Xhale City, if his latest video is anything to go by.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard DIVIDED USA, make everything fucked up towards the GRAND FINAL ENDING! 100% sure!

Tomorrow you will see Anti-Dotard business all offering highest paid jobs to this guy!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/30/politics/stanley-mcchrystal-trump-dishonest-immoral/index.html

Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal hits Trump as immoral, dishonest
By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated 0114 GMT (0914 HKT) December 31, 2018

See how Trump's false claims have multiplied

Trump transition team under Mueller's microscope

(CNN)Retired four-star Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal on Sunday criticized President Donald Trump for his approach to the presidency in a wide-ranging interview that saw the former top commander of the US and international forces in Afghanistan label Trump as dishonest and immoral.
"I don't think he tells the truth," McChrystal told ABC's Martha Raddatz on "This Week." When asked if he thought Trump was immoral, McChrystal responded: "I think he is."
"What I would ask every American to do is again, stand in front of that mirror and say, what are we about?," he continued. "Am I really willing to throw away or ignore some of the things that people do that are pretty unacceptable normally just because they accomplish certain other things that we might like. If we want to be governed by someone we wouldn't do a business deal with because they're their background is so shady, if we're willing to do that then that's in conflict with who I think we are."
"And so I think it's necessary in those times to take a stand," he said.
McChrystal also reacted to James Mattis' resignation from the Trump administration as Secretary of Defense earlier this month. Mattis wrote in his resignation letter that Trump had the right to a Defense Secretary whose views "better aligned" with the President's.
"If we have someone who is as selfless and as committed as Jim Mattis, resigns his position walking away from all the responsibility he feels for every service member in our forces and he does so in a public way like that, we ought to stop and say okay, why did he do it?" McChrystal said. "We ought to ask what kind of commander in chief he had that Jim Mattis that the good marine felt he had to walk away."
After Mattis' resignation, Trump tweeted that the two had an "interesting relationship" and that he gave Mattis "all the resources he never really had."
McChrystal resigned from his post under President Barack Obama in 2010 after he mocked key administration officials in a Rolling Stone article.
"I believe that it is the right decision for our national security," Obama said of McChrystal's exit. "The conduct represented in the recently published article does not meet the standard that should be set by a commanding general."
In November, McChrystal wrote in a column for CNN saying that "America is facing a leadership crisis."
"We've become increasingly obsessed with what national leader we're for or against," he said. "President Trump is just the most bombastic example of this phenomenon, which has been playing out for decades."

https://bismarcktribune.com/news/na...deo_e0d56c94-b631-51d9-8e7e-0ae28a0577d6.html

McChrystal: I think Trump is immoral, dishonest

Retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal hits Trump as immoral, dishonest

Retired four-star Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal on Sunday criticized President Donald Trump for his approach to the presidency in a wide-ranging interview that saw the former top commander of the US and international forces in Afghanistan label Trump as dishonest and immoral.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...chrystal-says-trump-dishonest-immoral-n953076

Retired four-star Gen. Stanley McChrystal says Trump is dishonest, immoral
McCrystal said he wouldn't work for Trump because "I think it's important for me to work for people who I think are basically honest."
1812230-_stanley-mcchrystal-se-1239p_976e1254705613d2cb950f20ea8c4696.fit-760w.jpg

Stanley McChrystal speaks during the annual Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills, California, on May 2, 2016.Patrick T. Fallon / Bloomberg via Getty Images file

Dec. 31, 2018 / 1:56 AM GMT+8
By Allan Smith
Retired four-star Gen. Stanley McChrystal did not mince words about President Donald Trump in a wide-ranging interview with ABC's "This Week," saying the president is dishonest and immoral and adding that he could not work for Trump.
“I don’t think he tells the truth,” McChrystal told ABC's Martha Raddatz who questioned the general on whether he feels Trump is a liar.

When asked if Trump is immoral, McChrystal said: "I think he is."
A veteran of the U.S. Army for more than three decades, McChrystal led all international forces in Afghanistan from June 2009 through June 2010 before former President Barack Obama relieved him of duties following a Rolling Stone interview in which McChrystal made comments critical of his administration.
"What I would ask every American to do is ... stand in front of that mirror and say, 'What are we about? Am I really willing to throw away or ignore some of the things that people do that are — are pretty unacceptable normally just because they accomplish certain other things that we might like?'" McChrystal said about Trump supporters.
He added: "If we want to be governed by someone we wouldn't do a business deal with because their — their background is so shady, if we're willing to do that, then that's in conflict with who I think we are. And so I think it's necessary at those times to take a stand."
Having recently published "Leaders: Myth and Reality," McChrystal took issue with Trump's leadership style. He mentioned a necessary quality for leadership in his mind — a leader being willing to sacrifice himself for others.
"I have to believe that the people I'm working for would do that, whether we disagree on a lot of other things," McChrystal said. "I'm not convinced from the behavior that I've seen that that's the case here.”

Recommended

Trump compares border wall to 'Wall around' Obama home

Armed man arrested on way to Texas church to fulfill a 'prophecy'
McChrystal said, if asked, he would reject the opportunity to work in the Trump administration.
"I think it's important for me to work for people who I think are basically honest, who tell the truth as best they know it," he said.
"I'm very tolerant of people who make mistakes because I make so many of them — and I've been around leaders who've made mistakes ... but through all of them, I almost never saw people trying to get it wrong. And I almost never saw people who were openly disingenuous on things."
He disagreed with Trump's announcement to withdraw troops from Syria, his plan to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, and his politically tinged visit to troops in Iraq last week.
“I never knew who was a Democrat or Republican and even when we were generals, when you got in a room, you never talked about politics because it was just considered bad form," he said. "I think if we allow it or encourage it, I think we are going to create something that could be a slippery slope.”
He also took issue with Trump's declaration that ISIS had been defeated.
“I don't believe ISIS is defeated,” McChrystal said. “I think ISIS is as much an idea as it is a number of ISIS fighters. There's a lot of intelligence that says there are actually more ISIS fighters around the world now than there were a couple of years ago.”

http://www.sohu.com/a/285848502_805245

美军四星上将炮轰特朗普:“不诚实和不道德”!不会为他工作卖命

2018-12-31 18:12 阿富汗 /美国 /特朗普

美军退役四星上将斯坦利·麦克里斯特尔在接受美国广播公司“本周”节目采访时,没有给特朗普总统留些颜面,他说总统是“不诚实和不道德的”。

他补充说,他不会为特朗普工作。

57d179a05eaf4f6699bc5a59d396b1a4.jpeg

麦克里斯特尔将军被美国广播公司记者玛莎拉达茨提问到是否认为特朗普是个骗子的问题时,说:“我不认为他在说实话。”

当被问及特朗普是不是“不道德"的时候,麦克里斯特尔说:“我认为他是(不道德的)。”

作为美国陆军三十多年的资深军官,麦克里斯特尔在2009年6月至2010年6月期间领导了阿富汗境内的所有西方联军部队。麦克里斯特尔后来因为接受《滚石》杂志采访时,对奥巴马政府发表批评意见,被前总统奥巴马解除了职务。

4e0cf6abbe2e41d683f0a228f8068945.jpeg

麦克里斯特尔谈到了特朗普的支持者,他说:“我会问每个美国人要做的是......站在那面镜子面前说:‘我们到底是什么样的人?我是否真的愿意丢弃或忽视一些原则,而原因仅仅只是有的人做出了一些我们可能喜欢的事情?’”(注:他指的是特朗普的支持者们因为特朗普一些符合自身理念的承诺,而抛弃原则。)

他补充说:“如果我们想要由某个人来统帅我们,而这个人是我们不会与之做生意的人,因为他们的背景是如此阴暗,那么我认为这种情况与我们对自己的定位存在冲突。所以我认为在这样的时候,我们有必要选择坚定的立场。“

79b2ce71104c41119d2c6a3546f760df.jpeg

麦克里斯特尔最近发表了新书《领导者:神话与现实》,对特朗普的领导风格提出质疑。他提到了一种必要的领导素质 —— 领导者必须愿意为别人而牺牲自己。

麦克里斯特尔说:“我自己会坚信,我正在为之工作的人会这样做,不管我们是否对其他很多事情持不同意见。” “我不相信我已经看到的(特朗普总统相关的)情况中,他是这样(愿意牺牲自己)的人。”返回搜狐,查看更多

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。