• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass stabbings happening in Germany nowhttps://youtu.be/0tGSdJRcEWk

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least 3 dead and 6 injured in knife attack at festival in Germany​

ed in a knife attack Friday in the western German city of Solingen, where a celebration of the city’s anniversary had been taking place, officials said.

“This evening we are all in shock, horror and great sadness in Solingen. We all wanted to celebrate our city’s anniversary together and now we have to mourn dead and injured people,” Mayor Tim Kurzbach said in a statement.

“It breaks my heart that there was an attack on our city. I have tears in my eyes when I think of those we lost. I pray for everyone who is still fighting for their lives,” he said.

Police believe the attacker used a knife, and that person remained at large, a police spokesman in nearby Dusseldorf said.

The attack happened Friday night local time at a celebration for the city’s 650th anniversary. The "Festival of Diversity" began Friday and was to run through Sunday.

Herbert Reul, minister of the interior of North Rhine-Westphalia, told the press the attacker "out of nowhere" stabbed people randomly.

The dead are one woman and two men, and six people were severely injured, he said.

More at https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/deadly-knife-attack-festival-germany-rcna168050

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
this is what happened when you allow people from an intolerant and violent religion into your country