• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mass panic at La Défense shopping mall in Paris.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paris is a fucked-up place. Full of litter on the streets and urine smell everywhere. Whoever calls it a romantic city needs to have his/her brain thoroughly examined.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paris is a fucked-up place. Full of litter on the streets and urine smell everywhere. Whoever calls it a romantic city needs to have his/her brain thoroughly examined.
They don't have enough public toilets and toilet facilities in malls and restaurants are pathetic. You need to queue sometimes.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

I covered the whole of Paris in 3 days. Didn't like it at all. Eiffel Tower also no big fuck.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I covered the whole of Paris in 3 days. Didn't like it at all. Eiffel Tower also no big fuck.
The city has a fucking depressing vibe. Managed to take some photos from the Eiffel Tower though.

IMG_0221_copy_800x600.jpg

file577_copy_800x600.jpg

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPG go the to find AMDK only see Arabs,Blacks,Viets and Sub-continents..Come home very sad

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all the shit due to the Blacks and MuSLIMEs the puppet politicians let into the country.............