• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS tells Bank - Do the right thing

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the chi liao bee inside, is this all you can do when shit hits the fan?

The is the sick system that we have, There's a clear conflict of interest here between MASs and DBS, they report to the same mafia boss. SO how to function?

Look at HK, They have a healthy system, see how Donal Tsang react.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mas is doing the right thing. tkl is asking mas to do the right thing.the people are asking the gahment to do the right thing.gahment ask people to do the right think. the mps are asking the serangoon residents to do the right thing. the serangoon garden residents are asking the mps to do the right thing. the foreign workers are asking the employers and the gahment to do the right thing.

what is the right thing to do the right thing? what is the right thing to do?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sinkie govt only knows how to talk. That is how sinkie behaves.. expected..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which 1 is rite? ... ze 1 u say in ze morning, or ze 1 u say @ nite? ... (morning say no guarantee, nite say gt) ... :confused: :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they like to say this and that.. what to do.. i think they dun even know what they are talking about.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mas is doing the right thing. tkl is asking mas to do the right thing.the people are asking the gahment to do the right thing.gahment ask people to do the right think. the mps are asking the serangoon residents to do the right thing. the serangoon garden residents are asking the mps to do the right thing. the foreign workers are asking the employers and the gahment to do the right thing.

what is the right thing to do the right thing? what is the right thing to do?

y dat 1 special? ... typo? or ... :confused:

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the right thing but for who? Right thing in the bank's interest or general public? :rolleyes: After years of walk-overs this is the result we get. I say time for a pay-cut :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do the right thing but for who? Right thing in the bank's interest or general public? :rolleyes: After years of walk-overs this is the result we get. I say time for a pay-cut :biggrin:

What the people propose, the government dispose.
What the government propose, the people suppose.
What the people oppose, the government repose.
The choice you make, is equal to the spoils you take.

Last edited:

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly is the RIGHT THING?

If this is not explicitly defined then what we see is simply political rhetoric.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=536&highlight=bank+china

PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly is the RIGHT THING?

If this is not explicitly defined then what we see is simply political rhetoric.

It's all just talk until the government does something like: passing legislation forcing the banks to comply and release back the funds, and be responsible for deliberately not telling the customers of the banks' troubles, and/or enhancing regulation on the banks, instead of de-regulating the banks or increasing the conflicts of interest.