• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married Vietnam man with 2 daughters to become a woman with wife’s full support

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
7410eba0-397b-4815-b8b5-bac6b36191c0_7c77095f.jpg

People & Culture

Married Vietnam man with 2 daughters to become a woman with wife’s full support​

• Software engineer embraces yearning he has had since childhood, prepares for gender reassignment surgery

A married man in Vietnam has decided to transition to a woman, with the full support of his wife, after eight years of wedlock.

Software engineer Thuy Tien, 41, formerly known as Van Tien, is from Da Nang in central Vietnam.

His wife, Nguyen Huy, is four years his junior and they met via an online dating app, according to the newspaper Vietnamnet.

As a child, Tien enjoyed wearing women’s clothes, and as he grew older, he realised he longed to live as a woman.

During his relationship with Huy, Tien revealed his preferences and she accepted him.

They have enjoyed eight happy years together and raised two daughters. However, six months ago Tien decided to fully embrace his true self.

He came out to his parents and wife, revealing that he identified as a woman and planned to undergo a gender reassignment surgery, adding that he is a transgender lesbian and is still attracted to women.

In an interview with the Vietnamnet Newspaper his wife Huy said: “Initially, I was shocked by my husband’s decision, but I didn’t blame him. It would be unfair if I didn’t let him pursue his true self.

I understand there will be some challenges, but the most important thing is that we still love each other.

Tien said that his wife encouraged him to go all the way with his transition and to do it beautifully and completely.

I consider myself very fortunate to have a wife who fully supports, empathises with, and deeply loves me.”

In preparation for his transition Tien began losing weight late last year and has shed 11 kg.

He wears feminine and elegant dresses, does makeup, takes care of his skin, grows his hair long and takes hormone medication.

Tien, who is a member of a motorcycle club, also loves cooking, decorating the house and baking.

On his social media platform he said: “I used to flaunt my masculinity and ride a big motorcycle.

It’s a bit ironic to say, although I identify as a woman, I don’t like being overly feminine.”

Tien plans to go to Thailand for gender reassignment surgery by the end of this year

Life is short, like a dream. Why not live a life as beautiful as possible?” he said.

Their daughters have gradually accepted their father’s female identity and often compliment him on “how pretty Daddy looks”.

Tien’s story has attracted significant attention on social media.

“You should cherish your wife for the rest of your life! She is a great, accepting, and strong woman,” said one online observer on X.

“Having two mums in a family is pretty cool. I wish your family happiness,” said another.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Software engineer Thuy Tien, 41, formerly known as Van Tien, is from Da Nang in central Vietnam.

Thuy Tien? So he / she wants to be Thu Thu Thu ? Poke poke poke ?

Why make the life so difficult ? As a man he can also be thu thu thu by being a gay man

• Haha
Reactions: cat