• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married man paid underage girl he met on dating site for sex, gets 10 months’ jail

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1644506280066.png

SINGAPORE — A 47-year-old man was jailed 10 months on Thursday (Feb 10) for engaging in sex acts with a secondary school student he had met on dating website Sugarbook.

Koo Yong Bian, who was married at the time, pleaded guilty to one count of having commercial sex with a minor under 18.

The Singaporean man became acquainted with the victim, then aged 15, on Sugarbook sometime in December 2020. She cannot be named due to a court order to protect her identity.

The court heard that the man and the student continued contacting each other over messaging platform Telegram because Koo wanted to keep the chats a secret from his wife.

After communicating for several days, he offered the girl about S$300 for sexual services lasting three hours. She accepted and he then booked a room at Hotel Boss, located along Jalan Sultan, for them on Dec 9, 2020.

That afternoon, he met her at the hotel lobby and took her up to the room. He paid the girl the agreed sum and left after the session.

The court further heard that he did not check her age against any documents before this.

He was arrested on April 14 last year following information received by the authorities. Court documents did not provide more details on this.

In mitigation, Koo, who was represented by lawyer Deepansh Sharma, told the court that he has a long history of community service and that being away from his wife for an extended period of time would have a detrimental impact on her physical and mental health.

Koo also said that she has obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Those convicted of having commercial sex with a minor can be jailed for up to seven years or fined, or punished with both.

Sugarbook bills itself as a site "where romance meets finance" and aims to link up older men with younger women, with the men expected to provide financial support for their companions. It was founded by a Malaysian man.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...t-dating-site-sex-gets-10-months-jail-1814186

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most chinese sre no more virgin by 15. The law is outdated.

Sorry to brake your bubbles if you need prove but Malays are majority of grab food deliveries and the lesser education lot. The minahs 'come out' or mix around even earlier.

They by 12 if not earlier or by incest were already gone case compared to Chinese.. pundek even worse...... lol...........

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
In mitigation, Koo, who was represented by lawyer Deepansh Sharma, told the court that he has a long history of community service and that being away from his wife for an extended period of time would have a detrimental impact on her physical and mental health.

This one is confirmed People's Association, RC type. @JohnTan comrades!

Confirm related to PAP!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
That 15 yo girl should also be prosecuted as the SPF has been rounding up and arresting"unlicensed" prostitutes ?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf is wrong with these oldies? 15 years old good to fuck meh?
lau kway bu tonics is the best, where the fuck is majorjohn? he should conduct a sex appreciation course on skillfuture

1644544566794.png

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf is wrong with these oldies? 15 years old good to fuck meh?
lau kway bu tonics is the best, where the fuck is majorjohn? he should conduct a sex appreciation course on skillfuture
Marjojohn couldn't get his tonic due to lockdowns. He uplorry

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.