• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mao Shan Wang Durian Pizza

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can durian and cheese ever go together properly? Our skeptical selves decided to find out first hand, as we took a gamble on the Mao Shan Wang durian pizza. We came away pleasantly surprised; the savory-sweet combination actually worked really well. Eaten piping hot, the creamy durian meat effused a perfumed scent which blended magnificently with warm, sticky webs of cheese. Definitely recommended, however be a tad careful not to overindulge or risk ending up with a sore throat.

hT3vtg7.png

https://www.thefooddossier.com/2018/05/tinos-pizza-cafe.html

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Durians are unhealthy.

Excessive chemicals and highly-toxic (banned) pesticides are used. You hardly find wildlife in a durian farm because the birds dropped dead after makan the durian flowers.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat once in a while is okay bah?

cancerous, i am not kidding you.

You really think that you lost your voice or sore throat after eating a lot of durians because of heaty?
"Heaty" is because banned pesticides used on the fruits eg. hao ling dong, etc.
It's a reaction from your body because your body responding to the banned chemicals.

They don't spray on the tree, the farmers add them to the soil, until the whole tree (and flowers) are poisoned.
Durian farmers are ruthless when they add all these to protect their trees and flowers.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like durians i know is heaty but i dont care just eat while still can:biggrin:
Does the pizza sell by kg?
Hope its nice

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
cancerous, i am not kidding you.

You really think that you lost your voice or sore throat after eating a lot of durians because of heaty?
"Heaty" is because banned pesticides used on the fruits eg. hao ling dong, etc.
It's a reaction from your body because your body responding to the banned chemicals.

They don't spray on the tree, the farmers add them to the soil, until the whole tree (and flowers) are poisoned.
Durian farmers are ruthless when they add all these to protect their trees and flowers.

From growing to harvesting, durians are the most processed fruit eaten by mankind, because of the high prices that they fetch.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ultra yucks, congrats now you really spoilt things for me.

Soaking is really less harmful. The worst part is the use of DDE and DDT in the soils of Durian farms, this is why your body feels heaty. In western medicine after eating, this is a sign of inflammation or reaction from your body because of the toxins consumed.

The people in this website are being cyber-bullied by other farmers in FB's durian chats because they shared the dirty secrets of the trade:

We began to realize how the commercial growers boost their harvest through intensive application of pesticides, insecticides, stimulants, etc:

1. Harmful chemicals and pesticides are sprayed over and over the trees and fruits;
  2. They are mixed into the soil for absorption through roots; and
  3. They are spread/sprayed onto the ‘polished’ trunks for fast absorption into the trees.
These treatments could effectively protect the fruits from pests, insects and worms etc and are often used on durians due to its high economic value, and more so on the premium species.

My newborn was a victim of indirect exposure to pesticides and harmful chemicals. We are therefore adamant as to what we want our fruits to be.

https://allaboutdurians.com/my-story-our-dream/

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this huai John Tan is so guai lan? eat too many durians pumped full of DDE and DDTs? Brain short-circuit liao?