• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many of us got ex-lovers

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite amazing that this method works. It simply hints that many people, in different stage of their life, got lovers, or they secretly admirable some people, someone whom they probably kept in a corner in their heart, without family members or spouses know.

Then suddenly hear from these ex-lovers, victims became more than happy to help in order to re-establish ties. SOS experienced such calls; two Malaysian chinese men called me, asked why i couldn't recognize his voice after "he changed number". Luckily that guy sounded very low-class, so SOS noticed something wrong. SOS went on to put call on speaker-mode to let him talk and let my colleagues listen (and giggle) so that he will spend a little more on voice calls.

So sad, the victims must be hurt x 2, when they discovered that there were scammed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another advantage of having a small friend circle. And none of them are the insurance merchants, property agents or 'influencers' trash. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another advantage of having a small friend circle. And none of them are the insurance merchants, property agents or 'influencers' trash. :cool:
20 years ago, SOS got another such call from a secondary school female classmate. Then SOS tot, hosay riao, didn't know she still remembered SOS and took the initiative to call me. I thought, maybe she liked me all these years, now then got courage to confess.

She asked SOS out for meal somemore, and she was a MOE teacher, so definitely not selling MLM or insurance.

Then, KNNBCBB, she wanted me to join her city harvest church. I politely declined and she never contacted me anymore.
good riddance, says a lot about the church and her.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
20 years ago, SOS got another such call from a secondary school female classmate. Then SOS tot, hosay riao, didn't know she still remembered SOS and took the initiative to call me. I thought, maybe she liked me all these years, now then got courage to confess.

She asked SOS out for meal somemore, and she was a MOE teacher, so definitely not selling MLM or insurance.

Then, KNNBCBB, she wanted me to join her city harvest church. I politely declined and she never contacted me anymore.
Confess to you after 20 years? Tot every sunday they will confess? ... :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All Christians are duty-bound to 'win souls' for the kingdom of heaven. Be the marketing and sales department for Christianity. It's called the 'Great Commission'.

You can go to CHC to see see look look one time and experience for yourself.

Just remember to not go to the stage front during the segment when they ask anyone if they want to 'give their life to Jesus Christ'. That's called the 'altar call'. :biggrin:

Wayang and lip sync when singing a song. And decline if you are asked to donate money. :wink:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Christians are duty-bound to 'win souls' for the kingdom of heaven. Be the marketing and sales department for Christianity. It's called the 'Great Commission'.

Just remember to not go to the stage front during the segment when they ask anyone if they want to 'give their life to Jesus Christ'. That's called the 'altar call'. :biggrin:

Wayang and lip sync when singing a song. And decline if you are asked to donate money. :wink:
She told me she bought 2x Ho Yao San Compact-discs.

One for listening, one for keeping in mint condition, cannot open. WTF!!!

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal

So sorry to hear that

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please donate sperm to increase more CECAporean population ... :o-o:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indon police arrested 88 tiong online love scammers in indonesia. all these ccp agents are all over south east asia to undermine social fabric and erode financial trust.
1693476639570.jpeg

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah lucky you siam. good 4 u.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
indon police arrested 88 tiong online love scammers in indonesia. all these ccp agents all over south east asia to undermine social fabric and erode financial trust.
View attachment 188165

Whenever you hear of scams or prostitution, you can bet your last dollar that Tiongs were involved.

Trashy country, trashy regime, trashy people... and trashy supporters and apologists. :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever you hear of scams or prostitution, you can bet your last dollar that Tiongs were involved.

Trashy country, trashy regime, trashy people... and trashy supporters and apologists. :cool:
I think you underestimate the competition. India is pretty solid in this department too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you underestimate the competition. India is pretty solid in this department too.

India's scam is mostly limited to tech support nonsense. And maybe fraudulent educational certs.

The Tiongs, however, have perfected the art and science of scamming and prostitution. From gutter oil to kidnapping people for slavery. And exported it around the world. They are wicked and trashy.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
India's scam is mostly limited to tech support nonsense. And maybe fraudulent educational certs.

The Tiongs, however, have perfected the art and science of scamming and prostitution. From gutter oil to kidnapping people for slavery. And exported it around the world. They are wicked and trashy.
ok. since you say art and science you win. India tries to make up for it's lack of skill with sheer volume. :laugh:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got her nude foto to share ?