• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

man's spite is worse than woman's scorn!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mirror.jpg

A vindictive groom decided to take revenge on his cheating bride — by playing a video of her and her alleged lover checking into a hotel room in front of guests during a banquet.

Miss Zhuo, 42, a private investigator from AJAX Investigations & Security Services, was hired by the groom, a wealthy businessman, to expose his wife-to-be’s infidelity just barely a month before the two’s wedding banquet.

It was simply a precautionary move.

Much to his surprise, Miss Zhuo returned with evidence of the bride’s affair a week later, reports Lianhe Wanbao via Lianhe Zaobao.

Said Miss Zhuo:

“She checked into a hotel room with a man, and they left separately after that.

“However, both of them came from the same room.”

Miss Zhuo handed the footage to the groom and thought that the wedding would be called off.

However, not only did the groom continued with the wedding, he even invited Miss Zhuo to his banquet.

She said:

“The groom was playing this wedding collage video when suddenly it switched to the footage that my colleague and I had captured during our stakeout.

“He (the groom) was deliberately humiliating the bride.

“She quickly left the banquet and the whole event was called off.”

According to Miss Zhuo, such cases make up 70 per cent of the jobs she receives.

The private investigators would usually follow their targets and observe if they were acting suspiciously.

If there was evidence of cheating, the investigators would take a video as evidence and hand it over to their clients.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the private investigator should advise the client NOT TO DO SUCH A VINDICTIVE THING LAH...
can just break off
no need to be like this mah....

what do you think?

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh men are that unkind? No wonder I have been able to be best friend with my ex husband.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is done just to humiliate the bride. I think the groom already knew what was happening and needed a PI to confirm. She must have clobbered quite a sum from him.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah in life
just forgive lah
we are all human
we fuck around
like monkeys ...just don't be lidat lah

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So this is done just to humiliate the bride. I think the groom already knew what was happening and needed a PI to confirm. She must have clobbered quite a sum from him.

To each his own. Bride is no Saint either. I am sure if Such a thing happens to a man, the court will send the Women Charter to divide up what he has to the women.

Sorry Darling. It's Not me, it's the women Charter. Brought to you by the PAP. I am just using the charter to slaughter you like a swine.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why didn't anyone put up videos of this encounter on social media? It would be entertaining.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kudos to the kuckold for being kalm and kollected. in u.s. bride would have been riddled with bullets.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never know a man's vindictiveness can be so vile
a woman's courage to commit such prenuptial act can be so bold
wow salute both
may god bless both of them