• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mangos Belong to RC Dogs Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 01 May, 2009 16:04
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>People caught plucking mangoes claim they are RC members

The men would pluck the ripe mangoes from the trees near Block 629 Bedok Reservoir Road and place them into bags or containers. When confronted, they claimed to be RC members.

STOMPer Ong, who took these photos, said:

"Every time the mangoes outside Block 629 Bedok Reservoir Road are ripe, there are people who claim to be from the RC who would come and pluck the mangoes.

"I asked them once, and they told me they were RC members.

"They would always arrive with containers and plastic bags.

"I would like to know, if the mangoes do belong to the RCs, does that give them the privilege to pluck the mangos?

"Looking at the fat mangos below, I have a feel it's unfair because I have not got to taste the mangoes before."

According to him, the plucking has been going on since last year, and it has become more frequent lately.

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

03.jpg

04.jpg
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
these trees are being planted by town council and fees collected by the residents . the fruit are to be shared by the residents and not for grassroot only.

capture video and sue them ... bring to paper and news .. post to youtube...

its unfair some ppl got priviledge just because they big sized.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
The message is clear: want mangos, join RC, and becomes our eyes and ears to fix the peasants like you.

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u guys saying those fruits belong to rc? not the residents ? ..
then whose money were used to maintain and plant those trees ???

no understand logic ,..