• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man with 'knee problem' scolds commuter who tells him not to put feet up on bus seat...guess race ?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man with 'knee problem' scolds commuter who tells him not to put feet up on bus seat

When told not to rest his feet on a bus seat, a man explained that he had a problem with his knee.

But things got heated when the commuter proceeded to record him on camera.

The incident took place on board bus service 961 along Woodlands Road on Saturday (April 9) around 5.40pm.

The commuter, who shared a video of the encounter with Stomp under the name Stephen, said he approached the man and asked him if he had seen the sign telling commuters not to rest their feet on the bus seats.

In the video, the man can be seen with both his legs propped up on the seat in front of him.

The man responded, "My knee problem what," to which Stephen replied, "Okay, you tell the doctor."

When he realises he is being filmed, the man later exclaims: "People tired, people knee problem, you take picture. Go and take everybody lah, better."

Said Stephen: "This man refused to put his legs down even after I told him to. You can hear me talking to him politely at the start of the video.

"He also said, 'Bus captain also never say anything, you so busybody for what?' I was saddened as he even called me a b*****d, but it was not recorded.

"If signs are put up but not enforced, what is the point?"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what's wrong with resting leg on the seat when noone is nearby ? KNN if someone was next to him or worse on next seat on the resting leg seat then don't say KNN Stephen think when no leg rested there means the seat is clean or what ? KNN

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what's wrong with resting leg on the seat when noone is nearby ? KNN if someone was next to him or worse on next seat on the resting leg seat then don't say KNN Stephen think when no leg rested there means the seat is clean or what ? KNN
This is call civic awareness ... it is all about common sense on what is right and what is wrong.

We know that fucking your daughter or sister is wrong, but for MAT it is normal.

Some people has more common sense than others. As in this case, it is not right to put your feet on seats no matter where unless it is at your home. However, it is always good practice not to have bad habits even at your home. Your kids might be watching.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is call civic awareness ... it is all about common sense on what is right and what is wrong.

We know that fucking your daughter or sister is wrong, but for MAT it is normal.

Some people has more common sense than others. As in this case, it is not right to put your feet on seats no matter where unless it is at your home. However, it is always good practice not to have bad habits even at your home. Your kids might be watching.

Race and IQ
View attachment 142151
My uncle agree partlee. Have to see the situation. If crowded then is verlee uncivilised barbarian act. But if not crowded (in the pix doesn't seemed to be) then my uncle think Stephen over leeacted.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If signs are put up but not enforced, what is the point?"
This statement is 100% coming from a true blue, no sovereignty, no independent and critical thought , ass and soul selling , indoctrinated, blind obedient Singaporean.

Sign are put up, but to follow it or not depend on the people. Not put up means must follow. Try to taste test this statement if it is too hard for you to swallow.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds more like a brain problem though.

I’ve never seen a situation whereby a bad knee will be better off hoisted as high as that.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many CB kia always do this on bus, even got one wear thick gold on neck n wrist ,gold rings ,wear rolex ,then put leg up, I was thinking why act rich when u show yaya but still take a bus,lol

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many CB kia always do this on bus, even got one wear thick gold on neck n wrist ,gold rings ,wear rolex ,then put leg up, I was thinking why act rich when u show yaya but still take a bus,lol

KNN

Chao Turtle thinks they are gold plated only.
Not the genuine pure 916 gold.

Rolex also fake. Bought from pasar malam stall.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle agree partlee. Have to see the situation. If crowded then is verlee uncivilised barbarian act. But if not crowded (in the pix doesn't seemed to be) then my uncle think Stephen over leeacted.

What if he has Hongkong leg ? What if his "knee problem" requires him to rest his leg even higher, say on the top of the back rest ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can rest when even on the handle bar if not many people :redface:

Then his Hongkong leg bacteria will stick on the handle, then he alights and your uncle Alan Tang board the bus. The bus is packed, and your uncle Alan Tang grab on the handle.

Uncle Alan Tang will kanna Hongkong hand.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then his Hongkong leg bacteria will stick on the handle, then he alights and your uncle Alan Tang board the bus. The bus is packed, and your uncle Alan Tang grab on the handle.

Uncle Alan Tang will kanna Hongkong hand.
My uncle usuallee don't anyhow grab bar unless necessary as he knows bacteria are everywhere means even he didn't rested his leg on the seats or handle bar he can also rest on park connector seats hawker seats etc then my uncle cannot everywhere don't touch mah

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle Alan Tang can siamz touching Hongkong leg, but cannot siamz the smell when Ah Neh rest them on the seat and air them with the aid of the aircon blowing the bacteria into your uncle Alan Tang's nostrils. :eek:

Last edited: