• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man throws naked GF from 8th floor

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Naked woman thrown from 8th floor

2009/09/13

BUTTERWORTH: A quarrel between a couple ended with the man throwing his naked girlfriend off the eighth floor of their apartment and slashing his wrists.

However, the woman survived the fall as she landed in the swimming pool on the sixth floor of the building.

The man, too, lived when police found him lying in a pool of blood and rushed him to hospital.

The unmarried couple, both in their 20s, had been quarrelling in the Park View apartments in Jalan Assumption about 7pm on Friday.

The man started beating the woman and when things got out of control, he grabbed the girlfriend and threw her out of the balcony. The unit was above a pool and the woman fell into it.

She suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured waist. Residents rushed to her aid and called the authorities.

A Civil Defence Department ambulance arrived shortly after and took the woman to the Seberang Jaya Hospital.

Police arrived at the apartment soon after and forced open the door and found the boyfriend lying in a pool of blood.

He had slashed his wrist in what police believed was an attempted suicide.

He was rushed to the Seberang Jaya Hospital and given outpatient treatment before being detained for questioning.

An eyewitness said he heard a woman screaming.

"I heard a scream and looked up... I was shocked to see the woman plunging down.

"I saw a splash in the swimming pool and thought she must have died," the witness said.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unmarried couple, both in their 20s, had been quarrelling in the Park View apartments in Jalan Assumption about 7pm on Friday.

oh boy, pre-marital sex and cohibitation is a sin......sin--->death!

proven again!!

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the guy came back and found his gf in bed with another guy...the other guy scooted so he vent his anger by throwing her off the balcony...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh boy, pre-marital sex and cohibitation is a sin......sin--->death!

proven again!!

Yes, it has proven again and again that your GOD is nothing but a pathetic psychopathic killer.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine the naked gal if super chio landed in the pool and a guy there...he must have thought its god's gift and promptly enjoy a great ride...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like a movie
i think both of them will get married in future. since both not faith to die.

Naked woman thrown from 8th floor

2009/09/13

BUTTERWORTH: A quarrel between a couple ended with the man throwing his naked girlfriend off the eighth floor of their apartment and slashing his wrists.

However, the woman survived the fall as she landed in the swimming pool on the sixth floor of the building.

The man, too, lived when police found him lying in a pool of blood and rushed him to hospital.

The man started beating the woman and when things got out of control, he grabbed the girlfriend and threw her out of the balcony. The unit was above a pool and the woman fell into it.

She suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured waist. Residents rushed to her aid and called the authorities.

A Civil Defence Department ambulance arrived shortly after and took the woman to the Seberang Jaya Hospital.

Police arrived at the apartment soon after and forced open the door and found the boyfriend lying in a pool of blood.

He had slashed his wrist in what police believed was an attempted suicide.

He was rushed to the Seberang Jaya Hospital and given outpatient treatment before being detained for questioning.

An eyewitness said he heard a woman screaming.

"I heard a scream and looked up... I was shocked to see the woman plunging down.

"I saw a splash in the swimming pool and thought she must have died," the witness said.