• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man shot dead execution style

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUAR: A man was shot dead, execution style, outside his house at Jalan Kontang new village, Tangkak, on Monday night.
Ong Cheng Hent, 62, was shot in his face just as he arrived home on his bicycle from a nearby provision shop about 7pm.

Ong's son, who was at his home for the holidays, heard the gunshot, and when he went out to investigate, found his father in a pool of blood.

The son, who works in Singapore, said he was watching television when he heard what he initially thought was firecrackers.

"My father had no problems with anyone. Ever since my mother died, he stayed alone and never bothered anyone," he said.
The victim also has a daughter who also works in Singapore.

Ledang district police chief Superintendent Harun Idris urged witnesses to come forward to assist police in their investigation.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Wednesday/National/2555652/Article/index_html