• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man jailed over oral sex from underaged

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_396874.html

Man jailed over oral sex
By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A MAN who allowed a 15-year-old girl to perform oral sex on him was jailed for eight months on Monday.

Shahrizam Mohamed Asri, 33, admitted to having unnatural sex with the underage girl at a multi-storey carpark at Boon Lay Drive in December 2005.

He was also given a concurrent sentence of seven months' jail for attempted sex with the girl that day.

A Community Court heard that the two became acquainted over the Internet about three months earlier and exchanged phone numbers.

In December, they arranged to meet. He picked her up near her house and drove her to the multi-storey carpark at Boon Lay Drive where the offences occurred.

In April 2006, the victim's aunt received a call from her sister-in-law that she had chanced upon a video clip showing the victim performing oral sex on an unknown man.

The victim admitted it after she was queried. She made a police report on April 12 that year.

A third charge of permitting a 14-year-old girl to perform oral sex on him at another carpark was considered during his sentencing.

He could have been jailed for up to five years and fined up to $10,000 for attempted carnal connection.

For unnatural sex, he could have been jailed for up to 10 years and fined.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is unatural if it does not lead to sex (at least this was what that was decided upon in earlier other cases) but for this case, if it leads to sex, it would be considered 'rape' as she is underage?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnatural act is under Section 377 which has been repealed.... maybe the judge forgets again?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it were natural, one would see elephants n tigers doing it........ in Pena Code it is called "against the order of nature..."

That order of nature is different from ours, we are living in the 21st century, which females today doesn't do BJ?..if you are talking about, say 1976, then, I would say , it is unnatural, "against the order of nature", for people in those days, do the missionery style only, do not use condoms..( that unnatural too)...

Unnatural sex in this case...I think not!...the girl have been blowing more 'sausages' than she had blown ballons...:p

More of an abuse of a minor....BJ is not unnatural...today!:rolleyes:

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat are the chances of me "chancing upon the video" here? ....i really tot i can find everything sg related here...seems like the forum is lagging....