• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man filmed dancing just moments before he blew his head up after placing a firework on his hat during 4th of July celebrations.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Man filmed dancing just moments before he blew his head up after placing a firework on his hat during 4th of July celebrations.

South Carolina man Allen Ray McGrew passed on Thursday in a tragic firework accident.

The 41-year-old reportedly placed a firework on top of his hat which blew up, immediately ending his life.

"I thought he was just showboating... I didn’t realize he had already lit it," his wife told the NYP.

"He loved this country and looked forward to celebrating every year."

"Just before the incident happened, he hugged me and his son and said, 'You are my rock, and you are my heart.' Me being his rock and his son being his heart."