• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man charged after he shoved female SMRT security officer

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Aug 19, Alina Meridian, a 30-year-old local man, became uncooperative after a female SMRT security officer asked to check his backpack. He pushed the 65-year-old woman, who injured her head when she fell backwards.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rly-smrt-security-officer-causing-head-injury
Tell that to your fellow evil ingrate sinkie Cantonese bitch my ex accountant that I fight with Malaysian Indian hr manager KT latha to give her a job. Whereas evil people like KT latha that do evil to sexually harass others should be charged and not the other way round. Pui!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Aug 19, Alina Meridian, a 30-year-old local man, became uncooperative after a female SMRT security officer asked to check his backpack. He pushed the 65-year-old woman, who injured her head when she fell backwards.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rly-smrt-security-officer-causing-head-injury
Some security officer also very Kuai Lan. They see handsome boy or handsome men and wanted to check their belongings. Recently, I saw an old female security officer checking the bag of a primary school boy. I call it misusing of authority and bullying young boy.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some security officer also very Kuai Lan. They see handsome boy or handsome men and wanted to check their belongings. Recently, I saw an old female security officer checking the bag of a primary school boy. I call it misusing of authority and bullying young boy.
That is absolutely no excuse for Alina to shove the security guard. Does he think he can escape punishment for pushing a police officer, his boss at work, his teacher at ITE or any other person in authority just because he doesn't want to be inconvenienced?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is absolutely no excuse for Alina to shove the security guard. Does he think he can escape punishment for pushing a police officer, his boss at work, his teacher at ITE or any other person in authority just because he doesn't want to be inconvenienced?
If low SES jobs were taken up by someone with inferior syndrome, when given authority, will behave rudely to anyone they didn't like.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If low SES jobs were taken up by someone with inferior syndrome, when given authority, will behave rudely to anyone they didn't like.
We witness this often with security guards at my condos, but it is more obvious towards visitors (especially PHV/taxi drivers and deliverymen).

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We witness this often with security guards at my condos, but it is more obvious towards visitors (especially PHV/taxi drivers and deliverymen).
It is a cursed eco system - low SES sinkies bullying low SES sinkies. Then the bullied one will developed "fake superior complex" sydrome to avoid being bullied and bully back the low SES sinkies. Working Elderly are the greatest victims. No wonder sinkapore very stressed and depressed place to live. Foreigners stay here after a short while, regretted and decided to leave. Jiu Hu Kia refused to convert to sinkizens and rather hold on to their PR citizens to enjoy Sinkizen priviledge. CECA, CCP, after converted to sinkizen, regretted or decided to re-migrate elsewhere. Low SES sinkies will continue to thrive over a few CDC vouchers, PAPPAY sweet salad words, and then vote for status quo. Watch this threat for the result of the erection, and you will know what I meant.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alina Meridian is he/she/it/they?

1724397718751.png

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a cursed eco system - low SES sinkies bullying low SES sinkies. Then the bullied one will developed "fake superior complex" sydrome to avoid being bullied and bully back the low SES sinkies. Working Elderly are the greatest victims. No wonder sinkapore very stressed and depressed place to live. Foreigners stay here after a short while, regretted and decided to leave. Jiu Hu Kia refused to convert to sinkizens and rather hold on to their PR citizens to enjoy Sinkizen priviledge. CECA, CCP, after converted to sinkizen, regretted or decided to re-migrate elsewhere. Low SES sinkies will continue to thrive over a few CDC vouchers, PAPPAY sweet salad words, and then vote for status quo. Watch this threat for the result of the erection, and you will know what I meant.
I notice this same inclination in my office where the 60-year-old PA who often gets scolded by the bosses for being slow and error prone, likes to bully the equally old cleaning lady for not being thorough in her work.