• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man attacks police to save pimp, his mother

Panda88

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 22-year-old man who tried to save his mother, also a pimp, from police arrest was sentenced to four months in detention for injuring an officer, the Hongkou District People's Court ruled today.

Li Jianxin, a Hubei Province native, didn't hire a lawyer for his trial today because "it is unnecessary for a poor family to waste that money," he told a Shanghai Daily reporter.

Li was caught on the night of September 25 last year when he grabbed a policeman by neck and beat him to free his mother, prosecutors said.

The officer was trying to take two pimps, including Li's mother, back to his police station for questioning after receiving reports that there were pimps soliciting clients on Tangshan Road.

Li was caught on the same day for obstructing public service. The pimps who fled when Li was fighting the policeman were also caught.

"I'm deeply sorry. I realized my mistake," Li said and pleaded guilty without defending himself. The court gave him a lenient punishment for his confession.