• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man arrested for committing obscene act

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A 20-year-old man who is believed to have committed an obscene act in the Stirling Road housing estate was arrested yesterday evening.

He was reportedly seen committing the act at around 3.30pm on July 20. The police, who managed to obtain a CCTV image of the suspect, arrested him in the vicinity of Kim Keat Road at about 7.25pm last night.

Preliminary investigations indicate that the suspect could be involved in similar cases at other housing estates islandwide.

He will be charged in Court tomorrow or the offence of Obscene Act under Section 294 of the Penal Code, Chapter 224. If convicted, he may be liable to be punished with imprisonment of up to 3 months, or a fine, or both.

[email protected]

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee bye reporting...talk so long, never say what obscene act is. Obscene act means what ? PCC in public? flashing? Sucking another man's cock in public? Having anal sex in public ?? KNN...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the Fuck is an "Obscene act". KNN. I point middle finger at someone that person will also claim it's obscene

dankos

What the Fuck is an "Obscene act". KNN. I point middle finger at someone that person will also claim it's obscene

fat ass,

i agree with u on this. the definition of 'obsene act' is too open. for me your photo is already considered an obsene act liao :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my photo is so obscene, you are always welcome to remove them. Or are U too stupid to realize removing something that piss U off actually makes U feel better

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chee bye reporting...talk so long, never say what obscene act is. Obscene act means what ? PCC in public? flashing? Sucking another man's cock in public? Having anal sex in public ?? KNN...

Singapore journalist is hopeless.

dankos

If my photo is so obscene, you are always welcome to remove them. Or are U too stupid to realize removing something that piss U off actually makes U feel better

fat ass,

u idiot or what fuck? i post your pic everywhere to insult u lah. so everyone here know how fat n ugly u looked like. :biggrin:

i will continue doing so. no need thank me ok :biggrin:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
female reporter too shy to use descriptive words for the act?

she think she writing for children magazine is it?