• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia's returning PM has spoken

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the HSR was building properly n within budget n operated efficiently. Will it actually be profitable n good for the commuter? If i stayed in the West. Instead of going all the way to Changi yo take a plane n 2 hrs check in etc. I just get on the train at JE. N go KL. Seems like a better option...on paper tat is...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib truly has the magic.

Najib.jpg

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia always win lah!
1. Mahathir still alive.
2. Najib's wife uglier.
3. Everywhere dirtier.
4. Average millenials dumber.
5. No CECA.
Malaysia boleh!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the HSR was building properly n within budget n operated efficiently. Will it actually be profitable n good for the commuter? If i stayed in the West. Instead of going all the way to Changi yo take a plane n 2 hrs check in etc. I just get on the train at JE. N go KL. Seems like a better option...on paper tat is...
They already had a rail track to my from tg pagar. But najib gave it away. And after doing that, announce a HSR.
Doing a deal with PAP is difficult. It will not be a give and take thing. It is give give give.
Imagine pap having a say in Running the hsr within Malaysia. Evrything must wait for pap to decide.
Ktm will be in better shape if they build the HSR from current JB sentral which is linked to RTS to woodlands.no need for a new station in tg puteri or jurong east and no need for new bridge.
Tickets will be affordable. Route follow same as planned HSR except for JB sentral as last stop.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was always a good idea to connect Singapore with Matland by HSR. But the problem is the greedy corrupted UMNO and their Bumi cronies who would be eager to gobble up the lucrative contracts.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was always a good idea to connect Singapore with Matland by HSR. But the problem is the greedy corrupted UMNO and their Bumi cronies who would be eager to gobble up the lucrative contracts.
It was already connected you twit.but PAP took back the railway land. Now they want to spend even more money to build a new rail land plus new station plus new bridge.