• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysians unhappy with MM Lee's visit to Malaysia??

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that Najib is answering to some of the negative reactions from his people and clarifying the treatment Malaysia had given to the old man. He appears to respect the latter and the old man had probably also given Najib his views and findings from the visits that he had made?

MM Lee was not "over-welcomed" during M'sia visit: Najib

PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA: Malaysia did not accord Singapore's Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew more than he deserved during his visit here, the prime minister said.

Datuk Seri Najib Razak said MM Lee had not been "over-welcomed" in his eight-day tour of the country earlier this month.

He said he believed that MM Lee had no intention of interfering in Malaysia's internal affairs when the latter made statements on issues such as the development of certain areas.

"I don't think he wanted to interfere. I think he knows that any suggestion that he is trying to interfere would be counter-productive.

"His visit was a fact-finding tour of the situation in Malaysia and we allowed it," he said when asked about Lee's visit after opening the Seventh Heads of Mission Conference and Fourth Honorary Consuls Meeting here yesterday.

Asked if Lee had crossed the line when he suggested that Penang's development was behind Perak's, Najib said: "In all, he wants to see Malaysia succeed, a stable Malaysia. That is most important (to MM Lee).

"How he does it, it is the man's style and I think we have to recognise every person as being different."

Lee had audiences with Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin and Sultan Azlan Shah of Perak, and also met Najib, his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor and Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, during the visit which began on June 9.

The states he visited were Negri Sembilan, Perak, Penang, Kelantan and Pahang.

Asked about the controversies surrounding the courses organised by the National Civics Bureau, he said: "Everyone must fall in line. In other words the 1Malaysia concept must be the guiding principle for all government departments."

He also expressed concern over the closure of two schools in the Klang Valley after several students tested positive for influenza A (H1N1).

"I hope the measures announced by the deputy prime minister will bear fruit.

"I hope everyone extends their cooperation as these steps were taken to prevent the spread of the disease, which is easily transmitted.

"We must adhere to the advice of the health authorities to ensure the matter does not get out of hand."

The schools were closed following local transmissions of the H1N1 flu there.

On the key performance index for ministers and their ministries, Najib said although there had been minor glitches, the government was on track to evaluate them by November.

Najib said the KPI was a method to measure performance and that such a measurement would be positive for the country.

"With the KPI, we can step up our performance and achieve the results we want to see, particularly in areas of interest to the rakyat.

"Although there would not be an immediate consequence of the KPIs, ministers understand that they have to perform."

-The News Straits Times

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20090623-150283.html

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is obvious that Najib is answering to some of the negative reactions from his people and clarifying the treatment Malaysia had given to the old man. He appears to respect the latter and the old man had probably also given Najib his views and findings from the visits that he had made?

Does Najib respect LKY or is Najib held ransom?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well they should be!!! They overwelcomed the old fart. Listen to him, gave him an audeince. Even took some insulting advice. The only person who was at his senses was Dr Mahatir.

Same for Mr Gordon Brown of UK, who is fighting for his political life and wasted his time on entertaining all the old fart's opinions.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun know why U guys are making so much noise about. Since when have MY been happy about ANYthing we ever do.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well they should be!!! They overwelcomed the old fart. Listen to him, gave him an audeince. Even took some insulting advice. The only person who was at his senses was Dr Mahatir.

Same for Mr Gordon Brown of UK, who is fighting for his political life and wasted his time on entertaining all the old fart's opinions.

I find that Malaysians are mostly easily convinced, some even believe that nobody in Leeapore is having a hard time making ends meet and the grass over here is greener [like i often think my neighbour's wife is more beautiful than mine]. try telling them that our moonlight is brighter than theirs - afew might just believe.
Many of them [nonMalays] are thinking that if lky and family were to rule Malaysia, the country would become Heaven in southeast asia, and everybody will be equal, eg economic pie will be divided equally among ALL citizens; they even think that its good for the govt to give money B4 elections.
I don't balme them for having this sort of mindset, with their under education and non-exposal [unlike us] to the outside world. some of my friends even try to impress [nightclub hostesses] by saying that they are Leeaporeans. hahahaaa.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find that Malaysians are mostly easily convinced, some even believe that nobody in Leeapore is having a hard time making ends meet ...try telling them that our moonlight is brighter than theirs - afew might just believe.
I don't balme them for having this sort of mindset, with their under education and non-exposal [unlike us] to the outside world. some of my friends even try to impress [nightclub hostesses] by saying that they are Leeaporeans. hahahaaa.
Yours is such a condescending view:rolleyes: Diff cultural, attitudes maybe due to racial mix and other social factors. So passe, on your outdated notion that they are our poorer (and ignorant) cousins
MarrickG said:
...obvious that Najib is answering to some of the negative reactions from his people and clarifying the treatment Malaysia had given to the old man. He appears to respect the latter and the old man had probably also given Najib his views and findings from the visits that he had made?
His response to critics on old man's visit is only to be expected. His was a typical politicians speak, and do not think it smacks of any respect for lau lee (grudgingly or otherwise). There's still plenty baggage from our short marriage, so do not read too much on his piece

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be fact finding when he is an official !

And everything is prepared for to paved the way for his visit !

Even Malaysia can wayang like National Day !

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that Malaysians are mostly easily convinced, some even believe that nobody in Leeapore is having a hard time making ends meet and the grass over here is greener [like i often think my neighbour's wife is more beautiful than mine]. try telling them that our moonlight is brighter than theirs - afew might just believe.
Many of them [nonMalays] are thinking that if lky and family were to rule Malaysia, the country would become Heaven in southeast asia, and everybody will be equal, eg economic pie will be divided equally among ALL citizens; they even think that its good for the govt to give money B4 elections.

You talk shit like an arsehole!

Malaysians think that Singaporeans are submissive to the government and are afraid to say their thoughts. Even educated ones think that MOST singaporeans have been charged in court for minor offences bacause the garment here likes to fine people.

Malaysians despise the pappies because the pappies like to talkdown to them. There a few hundred thousand malaysians who have their CPF locked up by the pappies. The malaysians know about the pappies for use.

What the malaysians and sinkies don't know is that pap and BN are partners in crime. Mahathir's 10% rule is loosely based on LKY's practice of legalising corruption to his wive's legal company for all HDB legal contracts.

Mahathir and LKY are good friends and so is Najib. All this talk about differences is only a wayang! Mahathir could have stopped the contract or asked for a re-notiation if the water deal bothered him greatly. He could have attacked kly for his kempetei days and how he imprisoned all his political foes.

But mahathir only touches on the skin without getting too deep because they created this wayang to use it as a means to control the people, especially sinkies.

Years ago it was the communist that we were supposed to be afraid of. when communism died out, it was the malaysians turn to be the bogeymen.

lky was there to create a rift between Anuar and PAS. LKY is afraid of anuar because anuar will bring to light all the lies and corruption in BN which may lead to the pappies.

Do you seriously think LKY cares for the chinese in Malaysia? He doesn't even care for the chinese in Singapore! Get real people! And do you think mahathir cares about the malays in Singapore? He too doesn't give a shit about the rural malays and that is why the opposition has made inroads there.

Mahathir and LKY are buddies and their best friend is zainuddin.

As long as LKY fails the malaysians and sinkies will be better off.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO: Mr. Chao Malaysian.

I must have touched your raw nerves to make you this angry, its only a matter of

different opinions; anyway allow me to make amends by saying sorry.

BTW do you find my shit smelly enough? i find that the shit you use are not even smelly, could it be your cunt language.

What makes you think that the things that you said are 'facts' while everyone else are talking shits?

Last edited: