• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia new queen has cantonese blood, speaks cantonese and a bit of hokkien

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen speaks of Chinese lineage
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=B24F501AA3CCE04D9C679AC966B15333D60189B5
tunku-azizah.ashx

Multilingual royal: Tunku Azizah says she can speak a bit of Cantonese and Hokkien.
PETALING JAYA: The Raja Permaisuri Agong, Tunku Hajah Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah, says she can trace her ancestry back to China’s Guangdong Province.
In a recent interview with Sin Chew Daily in conjunction with the upcoming installation ceremony of her husband, Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, on July 30, Tunku Azizah said it was even possible to find the ancestral house and fourth-generation descendants.

“I am a Raja Permaisuri Agong with Chinese parentage. I am a Cantonese. I can speak a bit of the dialect and some Hokkien.
“Whether it is Ong or Wong, I confirm that I am a Raja Permaisuri Agong with Chinese parentage,” said Tunku Azizah, the daughter of the late Johor Ruler Sultan Iskandar and younger sister of the current Johor Ruler, Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar.

“That’s where I got my Chinese lineage from,” said Tunku Azizah, adding that Sultanah Fatimah came from a wealthy merchant family in Singapore.
On a humorous note, Tunku Azizah said she had to wear spectacles when she was young to correct her amblyopia (also known as lazy eye syndrome), which led to many memorable moments.
“When wearing the wingtip spectacles like the ones (late Hong Kong actress) Lydia Shum wore, I really looked Chinese,” she said.
“There was a time when my birth certificate went missing, so my father joked that I was actually picked up from a dumpster in China and since my birth certificate was missing, I had to be cut up in pieces and cooked in curry. Then I had to be eaten in order to be reborn.
“How scary was that for a child?” Tunku Azizah recalled, adding that she ended up crying for a long time.
In the same interview, she revealed that her family once lent $3,000 (ringgit was then known as dollar) to Malaysian tycoon Robert Kuok when he wanted to be an entrepreneur in his younger days.
She said the Johor royal family was close to Kuok, whose parents supplied daily necessities to the army at that time.
It was after World War II that Kuok requested to borrow money to start a business, Tunku Azizah recalled.
“I don’t remember the details, but I know that my grandmother took my father’s savings and gave them to him. I believe he has already returned the money.
“At that time, $3,000 was a large amount. As a child, I thought it was quite amazing for my father to have that much in savings,” she said, adding that Kuok had not forgotten about the assistance.
“He still remembers, but he told me that he had no idea the money was Sultan Iskandar’s savings.”
Tunku Azizah also revealed that when her late father was the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (1984-1989), he offered to award Kuok a Tan Sri-ship, but Kuok turned it down and insisted on not being given any title.
“I really respect Robert Kuok and I want to invite him to the installation ceremony. I hope he can make it,” she said, adding that Kuok, who is 95 now, was 89 when they last met.
On her husband, Tunku Azizah said she is the chatty one in the relationship.
“I like to talk, while the Yang di-Pertuan Agong is more of a reticent person. He listens to me talk most of the time,” she said.
She also still remembers her teachers, including the then former deputy internal security minister Datuk Fu Ah Kiow (now Star Media Group Bhd chairman), whom she still calls “cikgu”.
Recalling a heart-warming friendship with a cellphone shop assistant who referred to her as “kakak” (sister) from years ago, Tunku Azizah said she would be comfortable if Malaysians addressed her with various terms of endearment.
“Just call me ‘kakak’, ‘nenek’, ‘popo’ or ‘nana’ (grandmother). Everyone calls me that, (it is) no problem.”

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...peaks-of-chinese-lineage/#FYJrII541WB5tQik.99

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen speaks of Chinese lineage
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=B24F501AA3CCE04D9C679AC966B15333D60189B5
tunku-azizah.ashx

Multilingual royal: Tunku Azizah says she can speak a bit of Cantonese and Hokkien.
PETALING JAYA: The Raja Permaisuri Agong, Tunku Hajah Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah, says she can trace her ancestry back to China’s Guangdong Province.
In a recent interview with Sin Chew Daily in conjunction with the upcoming installation ceremony of her husband, Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, on July 30, Tunku Azizah said it was even possible to find the ancestral house and fourth-generation descendants.

“I am a Raja Permaisuri Agong with Chinese parentage. I am a Cantonese. I can speak a bit of the dialect and some Hokkien.
“Whether it is Ong or Wong, I confirm that I am a Raja Permaisuri Agong with Chinese parentage,” said Tunku Azizah, the daughter of the late Johor Ruler Sultan Iskandar and younger sister of the current Johor Ruler, Sultan Ibrahim Ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar.

“That’s where I got my Chinese lineage from,” said Tunku Azizah, adding that Sultanah Fatimah came from a wealthy merchant family in Singapore.
On a humorous note, Tunku Azizah said she had to wear spectacles when she was young to correct her amblyopia (also known as lazy eye syndrome), which led to many memorable moments.
“When wearing the wingtip spectacles like the ones (late Hong Kong actress) Lydia Shum wore, I really looked Chinese,” she said.
“There was a time when my birth certificate went missing, so my father joked that I was actually picked up from a dumpster in China and since my birth certificate was missing, I had to be cut up in pieces and cooked in curry. Then I had to be eaten in order to be reborn.
“How scary was that for a child?” Tunku Azizah recalled, adding that she ended up crying for a long time.
In the same interview, she revealed that her family once lent $3,000 (ringgit was then known as dollar) to Malaysian tycoon Robert Kuok when he wanted to be an entrepreneur in his younger days.
She said the Johor royal family was close to Kuok, whose parents supplied daily necessities to the army at that time.
It was after World War II that Kuok requested to borrow money to start a business, Tunku Azizah recalled.
“I don’t remember the details, but I know that my grandmother took my father’s savings and gave them to him. I believe he has already returned the money.
“At that time, $3,000 was a large amount. As a child, I thought it was quite amazing for my father to have that much in savings,” she said, adding that Kuok had not forgotten about the assistance.
“He still remembers, but he told me that he had no idea the money was Sultan Iskandar’s savings.”
Tunku Azizah also revealed that when her late father was the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (1984-1989), he offered to award Kuok a Tan Sri-ship, but Kuok turned it down and insisted on not being given any title.
“I really respect Robert Kuok and I want to invite him to the installation ceremony. I hope he can make it,” she said, adding that Kuok, who is 95 now, was 89 when they last met.
On her husband, Tunku Azizah said she is the chatty one in the relationship.
“I like to talk, while the Yang di-Pertuan Agong is more of a reticent person. He listens to me talk most of the time,” she said.
She also still remembers her teachers, including the then former deputy internal security minister Datuk Fu Ah Kiow (now Star Media Group Bhd chairman), whom she still calls “cikgu”.
Recalling a heart-warming friendship with a cellphone shop assistant who referred to her as “kakak” (sister) from years ago, Tunku Azizah said she would be comfortable if Malaysians addressed her with various terms of endearment.
“Just call me ‘kakak’, ‘nenek’, ‘popo’ or ‘nana’ (grandmother). Everyone calls me that, (it is) no problem.”

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...peaks-of-chinese-lineage/#FYJrII541WB5tQik.99
She speaks Hokkien. Jibai taichi tuatiao liao.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And she never look back.
princess hang li po could have remained a virgin and hanged herself for a lack of a suitable suitor in the ming court as she was not directly related to the founding chu clan (ming emperor lineage), she was getting on with age (any princess beyond 16.9 years was considered old virgin), she was not pretty (in fact she looked like motor mouth argumentative henpecker controlling type with the sinkie spinster scowl), and she seemed to be a delusional, troublemaker and siao lang type constantly complaining about conspiracy and harassment by other court ladies and royalty to harm her. she might have complained to emperor daily about firecrackers and false accusations around her chamber of sleepness nights, and emperor in frustration sent her to melaka (for good).

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
princess hang li po could have remained a virgin and hanged herself for a lack of a suitable suitor in the ming court as she was not directly related to the founding chu clan (ming emperor lineage), she was getting on with age (any princess beyond 16.9 years was considered old virgin), she was not pretty (in fact she looked like motor mouth argumentative henpecker controlling type with the sinkie spinster scowl), and she seemed to be a delusional, troublemaker and siao lang type constantly complaining about conspiracy and harassment by other court ladies and royalty to harm her. she might have complained to emperor daily about firecrackers and false accusations around her chamber of sleepness nights, and emperor in frustration sent her to melaka (for good).
Is she a fuckein?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you noticed that all low IQ race will jump to any conclusion when they have any remote attachment to a higher IQ race. Example of a mixed Black/Irish child. They will indicate they are half Irish instead of half black. Or m&d in this case, proudly said that she has remote Chinese ancestry blah blah blah. I never come a m&d who says that I am part Filipinos or blacks or any other low IQ race. Always the higher IQ. I wonder why?

worldiqmap.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you noticed that all low IQ race will jump to any conclusion when they have any remote attachment to a higher IQ race. Example of a mixed Black/Irish child. They will indicate they are half Irish instead of half black. Or m&d in this case, proudly said that she has remote Chinese ancestry blah blah blah. I never come a m&d who says that I am part Filipinos or blacks or any other low IQ race. Always the higher IQ. I wonder why?

View attachment 61924
I never met a chinese who wants to stay in china. They all have foreign passport. Canada, australian, US....i wonder why? Even the hongkies want british back. And tsiwan prefer japanese rule rather than be part of china.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never met a chinese who wants to stay in china. They all have foreign passport. Canada, australian, US....i wonder why? Even the hongkies want british back. And tsiwan prefer japanese rule rather than be part of china.

Because the locals are less smart, so easy to make money. This is all about economics. Nothing to do with preferences. m&d could not migrate to Europe as they knew they would not compete. Only stuff they can do was blame others.

The middle eastern and African escape to Europe because of poverty. The Chinese went to the West or the region here is because of better opportunities.

See the difference between the 02 IQ groups. Actually no comparison at all.

IQ and Race