• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay student tops in virginia tech engineering

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
M’sian lass ranks first at Virginia Tech

M’sian lass ranks first at Virginia Tech​

The Star
Source

The Star

“Embrace the learning process; that is what matters most,” she stressed, adding, “Always set your intention right and translate it into action.”​

Na​

3/4/2022 7:40:00 AM

“Embrace the learning process; that is what matters most,” she stressed, adding, “Always set your intention right and translate it into action.”
WHILE initially intimidated by the rigours of a foreign higher education system, and the lack of female representation in her course of study, Irdina Shahriman eventually managed to stack the odds in her favour.
That achievement led to her leading the pack for consecutive years, as she ranked first among almost 10,000 students.It also saw the 24-year-old receiving the Phi Kappa Phi medallion for the College of Engineering – an award which is conferred on the graduating senior with the highest academic standing.Reflecting on her journey, Irdina, who graduated in December last year, said being steadfast and believing in herself had helped her overcome her fear of trying and making mistakes.
“I am not a ‘genius’ by nature, so I worked hard. I did not skip classes, I took notes diligently, and more importantly, I took the initiative to connect with my professors and classmates, which really enhanced my understanding of the subject matter,” she told StarEdu.
“Embrace the learning process; that is what matters most,” she stressed, adding, “Always set your intention right and translate it into action.”It was also her sense of accountability and perseverance in stretching her boundaries that had enabled her to weather what she called the “bumpy journey” of familiarising herself with the American education system. headtopics.com

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slutty face minah definitely fuck her way to good results. I will say it again : Mutts and numbers don't go hand-in-hand.