• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay chuputty

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walanweeeeiiiiiiiii
She is good at making chapatis.
I am hungry now here in my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
Tomollow morning I will be getting the whole village to make chapatis and mutton keema and mutton curry.
Zam Zam chapati
lol
katunguru-uganda-march-16-2020-260nw-2445819639.jpg
images
images
images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walanweeeeiiiiiiiii
She is good at making chapatis.
I am hungry now here in my village by Lake Victoria, Uganda.
Tomollow morning I will be getting the whole village to make chapatis and mutton keema and mutton curry.
Zam Zam chapati
lol
katunguru-uganda-march-16-2020-260nw-2445819639.jpg
images
images
images
You lucky bastard. Get to eat chupputty everyday.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lucky bastard. Get to eat chupputty everyday.
lol
brbrbrbruuuuahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Watch this girl.
The only thing wrong was that chapatti did not originate from India.
It originated in the region of ancient Punjab

The name Punjab is of Persian origin, with its two parts (پنج, panj, 'five' and آب, āb, 'water') being cognates of the Sanskrit words पञ्‍च, pañca, 'five' and अप्, áp, 'water', of the same meaning. --- As is the name India which was given to the Dodis by the ancient Persians.