• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maid Sits On Granny's Wheelchair to SMS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 01 Aug, 2009 13:14
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>What would you do if this was your grandmother?

STOMPer Joel Tan posed this question when he noticed that a maid was sitting in the wheelchair and checking her handphone while this poor old woman was walking ahead slowly with her walking stick.

In an email sent to STOMP, the 22-year-old told STOMP today (Aug 1):

“This is an appeal to the family members of this grandmother, because I think that if this was my grandmother, I would definitely be concerned.

“I was walking across the overhead bridge when I was this granny walking (probably as exercise or therapy) and as she got up and very slowly took her small steps, the maid took over the wheelchair and was busy with her handphone after that.

“There are times when care from domestic help can be more relaxed but I guess for the elderly, we should educate those tasked with the responsibilities of taking care of them to show more attention. In this case, it is the domestic helper.

“I'm guessing that since the maid is not bothered enough for this granny, then I am not really concerned about what happens to the maid (after I post this) but I guess the concern of most people will be the safety of this granny.”

The STOMPer added that he was at the overhead bridge near the SPC station at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 for about ten minutes at 11am today.

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey why you curse your mom like that?

Nah you ugly, stupid and worthless rubbish I was referring to your bastard brown mother from your kind. That one who gave you the bladder face and hospitably cock sucks your master CSJ whenever he rings the bell for his pleasure?

PAP > Chee Soon Juan the spastic and useless ACS loudhailer monkey
PAP > ugly, stupid and worthless dung like you

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe handicapped daughter out with old aged mum?

Posted on 01 Aug, 2009 13:14
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>What would you do if this was your grandmother?

STOMPer Joel Tan posed this question when he noticed that a maid was sitting in the wheelchair and checking her handphone while this poor old woman was walking ahead slowly with her walking stick.

In an email sent to STOMP, the 22-year-old told STOMP today (Aug 1):

“This is an appeal to the family members of this grandmother, because I think that if this was my grandmother, I would definitely be concerned.

“I was walking across the overhead bridge when I was this granny walking (probably as exercise or therapy) and as she got up and very slowly took her small steps, the maid took over the wheelchair and was busy with her handphone after that.

“There are times when care from domestic help can be more relaxed but I guess for the elderly, we should educate those tasked with the responsibilities of taking care of them to show more attention. In this case, it is the domestic helper.

“I'm guessing that since the maid is not bothered enough for this granny, then I am not really concerned about what happens to the maid (after I post this) but I guess the concern of most people will be the safety of this granny.”

The STOMPer added that he was at the overhead bridge near the SPC station at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 for about ten minutes at 11am today.

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
For defaming the party with the distasteful logo TeeKee should be thrown into jail long ago.

Maybe God will save him hahahahahhahahaa. It depends on his pocket and whether his bastard useless mother still has CPF money to give to his church.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey why you curse your mom like that?

Your inferior language and dialect are useless!

Work hard from now on to learn Mandarin! Understand you stupid dog?

PS You, your mother, and Chee = useless rabid dogs and a social menace.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am surprised that my inferior langauge and piss you off just like that.

if if master mandarin, methinks your entire CCCP party will collapse easily.