• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maid and lover touched my kids

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,199119,00.html?

MUM SAYS:
Maid and lover touched my kids
Accusations of abuse, theft and child molest fly after maid sleeps with lover in flat while employers are away
By Arul John

April 17, 2009

TWO pre-schoolers have been dragged into an ugly spat between an employer and her domestic helper.

The employer claims the maid invited her lover into her home, and let her two young children see her having sex with him.

The maid and her lover also allegedly touched the children's private parts.

The maid admitted to having sex with a man in the house but strongly denied that the children were involved.

Police are investigating the allegations.

Things weren't so contentious two years ago when Madam Annie, in her 40s, hired the Indonesian maid, Ms Fatimah, who is in her 20s.

We are not using the real names to avoid identifying the children.

Madam Annie taught her maid English and encouraged her to read newspapers to improve herself.

She said of the maid: 'She was a smart girl. I saw her potential and advised her to save money to go to university when she finished her contract.'

Madam Annie's two pre-school children got along well with the maid - her daughter even called Ms Fatimah 'kakak' (Malay for elder sister).

But all that changed early last year, when Madam Annie went to Indonesia for a week-long business trip.

During that time, the maid got involved with a foreign worker.

Madam Annie said she and her husband decided to question the maid after her frequent use of a handphone given to her by her boyfriend.

She said Ms Fatimah then admitted that her Bangladeshi boyfriend had visited her home while Madam Annie and her husband were at work.

Ms Fatimah said the man had visited her and had sex with her, while the children were in the house.

Madam Annie said she sent Ms Fatimah back to her agent two days later.

She claimed a check of the maid's luggage before she left turned up some of her and her husband's jewellery and personal items.

Madam Annie lodged a police report last year about the theft. This was confirmed by police.

It was at this point that Ms Fatimah also lodged a complaint of abuse against Madam Annie, who was charged with abuse but acquitted last month.

She later paid the maid eight months of outstanding salary, totalling several thousand dollars.

A month after the maid left, Madam Annie claimed her son said Ms Fatimah showed her breasts to him.

Madam Annie added, tearfully, that her daughter then mimicked the acts of the maid and her boyfriend - kissing on the lips and talking about marriage.

When she probed further, her daughter allegedly told her that Ms Fatimah and her boyfriend had touched her private parts. She claimed that the girl said the maid had molested her brother too.

The little girl added that Ms Fatimah had said her boyfriend would harm her and her brother if she told her mother what had happened.

Lodged police report

Late last year, Madam Annie sent her daughter to a private psychologist for an examination.

In her report, seen by The New Paper, the psychologist said it was unlikely that the child could have made such allegations spontaneously, and added that her claims of molestation by the maid should be taken seriously.

Madam Annie then lodged a police report early this year about the alleged sexual abuse of her children.

She has since moved out of her home and the family now lives at her mother's home.

Madam Annie spoke to The New Paper on 2 Apr, a day after The New Paper published the article on Indonesian maid Susilawati Kusnata, whose employers were jailed for abusing her physically and mentally in 2007.

She had wanted it known that there were also bad maids who had given their employers much grief, and people should be made aware of the plight of employers.

She said she felt guilty about what had happened to her children, and did not want Ms Fatimah to ever work in Singapore again.

'I will never trust another maid or leave my children in the care of strangers again.'

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,199118,00.html?

MAID SAYS: Yes, I slept with worker but...
I did not abuse kids
By Tan May Ping and Ervina Mohd Jamil

April 17, 2009

YES, she did have sex with her lover in her employer's bedroom.

But she did not sexually abuse the two young children under her care, said Ms Fatimah, the maid embroiled in the case.

She questioned her employer's motive for waiting almost a year after sacking her last year before bringing up the accusations against her.

When we asked her about the claim that she allowed the boy to touch her breasts, she appeared shocked and said it was the first time she was hearing of it.

'I never showed my breasts to them,' she said last week in an interview at the Indonesian Embassy, where she is staying while investigations are going on.

'I never expected them to accuse me like this,' she said.

She had been waiting for the trial to start against her employer - who was accused of abusing her.

But one month before the hearing earlier this year, her employer, Madam Annie, levelled the new accusations against her.

Madam Annie was acquitted of abusing her but, because of the new case, Ms Fatimah has had to stay on at the embassy and cannot return to Indonesia.

Speaking in a mixture of English and Bahasa Indonesia, Ms Fatimah said: 'I want to go back to Indonesia. I thought I could go home after the trial was over but now I can't. I'm very sad.'

She claimed there was only one sexual tryst with her Bangladeshi lover.

'I'm ashamed and I regret my actions. I ask myself, why did I do all that?' she said.

But she was shocked at the allegations that she had sexually abused her employer's children.

Early last year, about a week after getting to know her, Ms Fatimah's lover turned up at Madam Annie's house at 10am, long after Madam Annie and her husband had left for work.

The couple headed straight for the master bedroom where they had sex behind closed doors.

Ms Fatimah claimed that the children were playing in their own bedroom the entire time and did not see her lover come and go, and, therefore, could not have seen them having sex.

She claimed that her lover was at her employer's home for only 15 minutes.

Two weeks after the tryst, her employer's husband caught her talking on the handphone that her lover had given her.

When he confronted her, she admitted to having a lover and that they had sex in the house.

Ms Fatimah said Madam Annie was very angry and scolded her.

She made Ms Fatimah write down everything that had happened on the day she had sex, took her to the police station and lodged a report against her.

Ms Fatimah alleged that Madam Annie hit her with her hands and a high-heeled shoe in the car while sending her back to the agent a few days later.

Her agent noticed that Ms Fatimah's nose was bleeding, and asked her about it.

When she alleged that her employer had hit her, her agent took her to lodge a police report the same day.

Ms Fatimah stayed with her agent for four months before being transferred to the embassy, where she has been staying for the past eight months.

Lost contact

She has lost contact with her lover after her sacking.

As for the jewellery in her luggage, she claimed that Madam Annie had given her a necklace, a pair of earrings and a watch as gifts before things between the two women soured.

'Ma'am said it was not mine, and told me to give them back to her. She gave them to me earlier as presents. I didn't steal,' she said.

Married three years ago, she said she came to Singapore about two years ago to earn a higher wage.

Madam Annie was her first employer, and she got along well with the family.

When she started working for them, Madam Annie taught her how to do the household chores and was 'nice' to her.

'My employer scolded me sometimes when I made mistakes, and I accepted it because I was in the wrong. But there were also times when I felt sad and just wanted to go home,' she said.

She said that her employer also often took her along on family outings.

She said she stayed at Madam Annie's mother's flat for the few days that she was away.

That was when Ms Fatimah met her lover, who worked at a construction site nearby.

He spotted her at the window of the second-storey flat and flashed his phone number to her on a piece of paper.

When they moved back to Madam Annie's flat, Ms Fatimah said she used the house phone to call and tell him where she lived.

A week later, he went to the flat.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoy and bangala trash. we need to ship them back in containers ASAP. Together with the PRC commie fucks.

fcking trash

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoy and bangala trash. we need to ship them back in containers ASAP. Together with the PRC commie fucks.

fcking trash

Unfortunately there are many FT lovers here. Shelltox is one.

Many sinkies do not understand that this is NOT their cuntry anymore. FTs take priority in every single facet of life.

Your sole privilege is to serve running dog sergeants and paper generals. Oh, and to vote PAP. Of course, you can choose alternative parties if you are lucky enough to live in a non walkover GRC... but do you think that will happen?

Seriously, Sinkies keep screwing themselves. And they like to. It's amazing.