• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Made-in-China dam burst in Uzbekistan

rajmanickam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are all fake, defective and greedy. The best outcome of this planet is to eradicate all forms of chinese people, culture and filthy habits.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are all fake, defective and greedy. The best outcome of this planet is to eradicate all forms of chinese people, culture and filthy habits.

Last time I see your fucking rubbish . You deserved a place in my ignore bin with other pukes and trash and shit heads inside there.
In the meantime, I will watch happily as C19 go into full gear in India.

CECAs will be taken away before they come to Stinkapore.

Where indians women and girls need to shit and pee in fields as no toilets for them.

And now you fuck off to a corner of my ignore bin where you will rot with the used toilet papers and used condoms and discarded kotex.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really am worried for the Tiongs living on the banks of the Three Gorges Dam. They should start making plans to evacuate the area.

Do not perish alongside an imploding regime.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
rajmanickam said:
They only teach students to multiply in schools. That's why the population is 1.5 billion.

1. They still hv the belief that they hv the RIGHTS to rape as they like........

and together with

2. They still hv the belief that 69 virgins are waiting for them, and it can be daughter or sister
or whoever; and make no accountability for that.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Can count how many eggs.

and can count money while laughing and laughing on way to their banks with maggots and maggotess in white

AXWuo.gif

1585497003500.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY