• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

m&d driver wanted $100 for the return of a laptop left in his car by a passenger.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last.t8me.i.eft.my.phone in cab n zhe driver return oz after drop off passenger n he iwas 8n West Side, I paid h8m.50 dollar for the trouble ke n it was 15 yrs ago,knn,jaobeomfor fxxx,u cause inconvenience

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn.
Costs of living is damn high. It's normal to ask for more to provide additional service.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This driver is one phua cheebye la.

He didn’t exactly ask nicely ok. He was hinting that he will do something to her laptop and blackmailing her. Now good la, police case over a fucking $100? That’s why all these private hire drivers have the same IQ as cab drivers - single digits.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good sir mat should have sold it on eBay or whatever it is u use to fence these days. :unsure:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s a smart mart. You need to factor opportunity costs. Either pay or collect from a designated public toilet. I will just leave it on a urinal