• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M’sian Woman Narrowly Escapes After Hijab Gets Caught Inside Machine

cat

Stupidman
Loyal

M’sian Woman Narrowly Escapes After Hijab Gets Caught Inside Machine​

JULY 1, 2024

A female business owner in Kuala Lumpur had a near-death experience when her hijab got entangled in a rotating machine, almost causing her to suffocate.​

According to a video posted on TikTok by 55-year-old duck egg vendor Norizan Jaafar, the terrifying moment was captured, showing how her hijab was pulled into the duck egg washing machine, nearly leading to a fatal accident.

Hijab stuck in egg machine (3)
Image via TikTok/norizanjaaffar

Not aware of her surrounding​

Norizan explained that she was live-streaming on TikTok at the time, which made her less aware of her surroundings.

She mentioned that the egg cleaning is usually handled by her employees, but since they were on break that day, she took over the task and decided to go live on social media.

“Unexpectedly, my hijab got caught in the rotating washing machine, twisting tightly around my neck and nearly choking me,” she recounted.
The video shows the hijab being pulled into the machine, jerking her head forcefully towards it and causing her head to hit the machine’s top.

Hijab stuck in egg machine (1)
Image via TikTok/norizanjaaffar

Turned off the machine in time​

She described the event as life-threatening, with her hijab tightening around her neck.

“My husband and employees heard my screams for help, and my husband quickly turned off the machine.
Thankfully, I am safe, but my neck hurts from being tightly wrapped. This incident has left me fearful of the machine,” Norizan shared.

Norizan advised the public to be mindful of their surroundings, especially in high-risk areas like factories. She emphasized the importance of focusing on one task at a time to prevent such accidents.