• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LW becum DPM, OYK never say gxgx. He acting like sour grapes?

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1654604543774.png

https://shrtcô.de/VoP1il

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ong gives me the vibes of being a two-faced 小人, one who might be all smiles towards you but wouldn't hesitate to backstab you when the opportunity presents itself.

Unfortunately, the Pink Faggot rates him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully there will be some infighting and backstabbing. Singapore politics too boring and mundane.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's not easy to be the PM of Singapore. It's impossible to please every Sinkie. That's why Heng Swee Keat dared not to take up this post. Another one who gave up on the Singapore Political scene is Lui Tuck Yew. To me, he was quite a good and responsible minister, but not being appreciated. So, he might as well quit.

Raymond Lim (ex-transport minister) was on the other hand a big fuck and Marlboro Tan was the most bastard of all.