• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA Turns Blind Eye to AssMRT Fark Up Dirt World Buses!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Apr, 2009 15:29
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Air-con so dusty and leaking. SMRT doesn't care about maintaining buses?

STOMPer SS was shocked when she spotted the amount of dust on the air-con unit above her seat of bus service number 980. Moreover, another air-con unit was leaking.

Doesn't SMRT care about maintaining the buses anymore, questions this STOMPer.

She says:

"I saw this today, April 18, at about 3.30pm.

"It looks so dusty in the SMRT bus service number 980, TIB1257C.

"It is blocking the air-con.

"And another air-con has water dripping from it.

"Doesn't SMRT care about servicing and maintaining their buses?"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 18 Apr, 2009 15:29

Doesn't SMRT care about maintaining the buses anymore, questions this STOMPer.

"Doesn't SMRT care about servicing and maintaining their buses?"

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ei Allo Fren

Your beloved Prataman talking here!

You want to pay $1 for bus trip and expect Limousine Service like me?

You want cheap and good, must import more FT from my beloved homeland to clean the bus, unnerstan?

You vote my party, we import ten million more Bangla, confirm bus become clean. Of course you probably have to tahan Bangla-standard crowded bus, but that's not problem for me the Prataman. After all you voted for me to get free transport at taxpayer expense.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

It could be worse, u know? At least, there's still a hole for the cold air to cum out...*hee*hee*