• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTA charge $0.25 for auto topup of giro link EZ card!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCB.
Now they charge $0.25 for every giro linked auto topup of the new EZ link card.
Heng ah. Lucky I took my time to read the terms and conditions before applying for this fuckup giro linked service.
Else I will be screwed big time liao.
Sinkies really kanna screwed big big this time liao.

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
imkndj.jpg

"Not happy ah? Vote me out lah! Oh u can't cuz i got walkover"
*Hehehe*

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LTA must charge Sinkie car owners BIG BIG with a $0.25 charge then I worry.

Complain also no use can ask card owners not to own car if cannot afford S$0.25.

Whimpy car owners complain and complain like $0.25 bigger than bullock cart wheel, gu-chia-leng. :biggrin:

KNNBPCB.
Now they charge $0.25 for every giro linked auto topup of the new EZ link card.
Heng ah. Lucky I took my time to read the terms and conditions before applying for this fuckup giro linked service.
Else I will be screwed big time liao.
Sinkies really kanna screwed big big this time liao.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wat was the reason behind the raise? Sori... A damn fucking dumb question to ask since they can say increase tax to help the poor... Sori Sori...:o

Using GIRO reduced the additional task to sort, count and transport the moni to bank and hence reduced admin staff. On top of tat, we r paying them in advance. Y then on 1 hand they r saving cost and on the other, robbing from commuter? :confused::oIo:

So much 4 promoting a cashless society... Once again... Say 1 thing n do another... :oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New ez-link can now be topped by GIRO

SINGAPORE - Commuters now have the option to top-up their ez-link cards via GIRO with the new EZ-Reload scheme launched by EZ-Link as the existing Bank GIRO Scheme phases out by 1 October 2009.

The EZ-Reload auto GIRO top-up service will be implemented today and existing Bank GIRO customers can apply for the new service with immediate effect.

To apply for the new service, there will be a one-time application fee of S$1.50, but as an added incentive for commuters to sign up, EZ-Link will waive this application fee for the first six months until 26 February 2010.

On top of that, a convenience fee of S$0.25 will be levied upon each EZ-Reload by GIRO top-up.

Existing Bank GIRO customers will receive a letter informing them of the new scheme.

Users of the old ez-link card are also strongly encouraged to exchange their cards for new ones before 30 September 2009. Any balance on the current ez-link card will be transferred to the new card issued, provided there is no outstanding value owed to TransitLink.

The service links the new ez-link card to any DBS or POSB GIRO account, enabling a pre-selected top-up value of $20, $30, $40 or $50 to automatically be added to the card when the card balance is insufficient for the transaction value needed.

EZ-Reload by GIRO also supports top-ups for cards used by motorists in the new generation in-vehicle unit (IU) or dual-mode IU of their vehicles.

Commuters can apply for EZ-Reload by GIRO by downloading an application form from http://www.ezlink.com.sg/consumer/consumer_auto.jsp or mail it to "EZ-Reload by GIRO" at 9 Maxwell Road #03-01 Annexe A MND Complex Singapore 069112.

Alternatively they may choose to drop off the completed application form at any TransitLink Ticket Office located at selected MRT stations.A

Applicants should note that an administrative fee of S$2.00 will be applicable for each unsuccessful deduction from a bank account.

convenience fee? ... wat a joke! ... :rolleyes:

charge u 4 making it convenient 4 u ... ha! ha! ...

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LTA must charge Sinkie car owners BIG BIG with a $0.25 charge then I worry.

Complain also no use can ask card owners not to own car if cannot afford S$0.25.

Whimpy car owners complain and complain like $0.25 bigger than bullock cart wheel, gu-chia-leng. :biggrin:

Have you heard of "Ji Shao Cheng Duo"?
Even peanuts can become a mountain over time.
For those GIRO users, did you check how many times your EZ link card auto topup every month? No rite?
Well, it is time to check now.