• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lowballers-portal Carousell

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carousell is full of of low-ballers and without a viable revenue-stream. Furthermore, the company hires ah bengs and faggots to handle disputes.

Now they want to up-marry and buy 99.co to shore up their business model.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody wants carousell
https://www.techinasia.com/carousell-drops-spac-deal-talks-catterton-shaky-stock-market
Carousell has dropped discussions on going public through a SPAC merger with L Catterton Asia Acquisition Corp. citing market volatility, Bloomberg reported, citing sources with knowledge of the situation.

The blank-check company failed to reach an agreement with the Singapore-based online marketplace. This comes after months of conducting due diligence on Carousell for the would-be deal, the sources said.

Carousell declined to comment on Bloomberg‘s request, while L Catterton did not immediately respond.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the hooha about pdpa and leaking of info like email contact number or dob or even address ? :cool:
Imuho as long as a person has a human brain and don't ownself give bank info to strangers that is good enough KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the hooha about pdpa and leaking of info like email contact number or dob or even address ? :cool:
Imuho as long as a person has a human brain and don't ownself give bank info to strangers that is good enough KNN
Last time where got pdpa pofma etc everyone also has contact number email etc ? This clearlee shows the more you jiak the more you ter nao KNN

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtff

Knn, nowadys many many Idiotics must have fcukface, instagranny, tik-tok, etc.
Limpeh never had any of these .

Knn

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carousell? More like Carouhell!

Item selling for $60,000, asshole Carouheller offered $40,000. No money don’t play branded la!

I saw one asshole who posted an old pair of Adidas Stan Smith shoes for sale at $1,900+! Claimed it's some special edition. I wouldn't even pay $1.90 for that shit. When I deliberately lowballed him offering $19, he got angry and fucked me up. I fucked him back.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw one asshole who posted an old pair of Adidas Stan Smith shoes for sale at $1,900+! Claimed it's some special edition. I wouldn't even pay $1.90 for that shit. When I deliberately lowballed him offering $19, he got angry and fucked me up. I fucked him back.
$19 is more than $1.90. You should offer him $1.89.